Brandywine Prime in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, is dedicated to offering great food paired with great wine for all of its patrons to enjoy at a beautiful inn that is steeped in history. Brandywine Prime is located in the Chadds Ford Inn, which dates back to 1703. Visitors have the opportunity to enjoy a tour of the inn while dining on traditional American cuisine such as seafood, steaks, and a quality wine list. Patrons also have the option of bringing a bottle of their own wine from their personal wine collection if so desired. Brandywine Prime is quite the popular location for those that want to enjoy good food in a great atmosphere.
Brandywine Prime is open 7 days a week. Days and hours of operation are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Reservations can be made online via OpenTable or by contacting Brandywine Prime directly via phone at (610) 388-8088.
Brandywine Prime has a menu that consists of classic American cuisine. The menu options include a variety of appetizers, main entrees, and desserts as well as notations for those who have specific food allergies. Menu offerings per menu are as follows:
· Lunch - This menu is available on Saturday from 12:00pm to 2:00pm. Menu options include starters such as grilled romaine salad, mixed green salad, baby spinach salad, house-made 3-cheese flatbread, jumbo lump crab cocktail, BP nachos, hand-rolled shrimp spring rolls, and more.
· Dinner - This menu is available daily. Menu offerings include a raw bar, soups and salads, appetizers, several main entrees, steaks from the grill house offered with several sides as well as daily specials.
· Sunday Brunch - This menu is available on Sunday from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Menu items include a soup of the day, several salads, shrimp cocktail, smoked salmon, fresh berries and tropical fruit, cheese board, charcuterie board, several sweets, and much more.
· Wine Program - The wine program at Brandywine Prime boasts an assortment of wines, craft beers, and cocktails.
· ***Brandywine Prime also offers a gluten-free menu to accommodate those with gluten sensitivities/allergies.***
Brandywine Prime offers space for group tour events. With several rooms, Brandywine Prime has the space to accommodate group tours of various sizes. The following are the spaces available.
· Main Dining Room – 60 guests
· Tavern Room – 36 guests
· Main Dining Room – 50 guests
· Chas Room – 36 guests
· Mill Room – 42 guests
The second floor is only accessible via stairs. If special mobility needs are required, guests are urged to request a first floor room arrangement.
For more information on tour groups, contact Brandywine Prime at (610) 388-8088.
Brandywine Prime also offers catering service for any event. Brandywine Prime offers several different menus for catered events as well as several different venues such as:
· The Yellow House of Willowdale
· Sweetwater Farm
· Paradocx Winery
· Hagley Museum and Library
· Ridley Creek Mansion
· Bellevue State Park
· Blue Ball Barn
More information about catering services offered is available by contacting the catering director, Katie, at (610) 388-8088.
Brandywine Prime, 1617 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford, PA 19317, website, Phone: 610-388-8088
(Last Updated on September 11, 2017)
Day Trips, Fun Attractions & Things to do near me: NYC, SF, Boston, D.C., Places to Go from Seattle, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Fun Date Ideas from LA, Near Houston, Atlanta, Top 10 from Chicago, Denver, Places to See near Dallas, Phoenix, Nashville, NYC, SF, Boston, D.C., Places to Go from Seattle, Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Fun Date Ideas from LA, Near Houston, Atlanta, Top 10 from Chicago, Denver, Places to See near Dallas, Phoenix, Nashville