Tria is a chain of restaurants and wine bars in Philadelphia offering New American cuisine and tapas bars and was started by Jon Myerow and Michael McCaulley. Tria serves lunch, dinner, and drinks at its three cafés located at Rittenhouse, Wash West, and Fitler Square. The restaurant chain also features a taproom located at Walnut Street. The brand has acquired a reputation as Philadelphia’s dream destination for the fermented threesome of wine, cheese, and beer. Tria serves fine wines, assorted cheeses, and craft beers created by passionate brewers from the locality and around the world.
Tria also organizes the Weekend Wine Market on Saturdays from 11:00am to 3:00pm at Fitler Square. The market features six different bottles every week and offers 3-oz samplers for visitors to taste.
The Tria Cafés at Rittenhouse and Wash West are open 12:00pm noon till late night, 7 days a week.
Tria Café at Fitler Square is open 7 days a week from 4:00pm till late night. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
The Tria Taproom, Rittenhouse, is open 7 days a week, operating from 12:00pm till late night. Taproom brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am to 3:00pm.
Tria has three cafes located at Rittenhouse, Wash West, and Fitler Square of Philadelphia. Established in 2004, the cafes do not offer any televisions, karaoke, entertainment, or any other modern diversions since Tria was created with the aim to set up an ideal place for guests to relax with friends and enjoy great wines and beers along with an assortment of cheese selections.
· Tria Café - The Tria Cafe offers an online menu for reference purposes since their menus are subject to change. The Tria Cafe's menu offers an assortment of snacks, bruschetta, salads, sandwiches, sweets, and beverages. Guests can get a list of Tria Cafe's most recent offerings by calling the restaurant.
· Fitler Square - Tria's Fitler Square location offers snacks, soup and salads, sweets, and beverages along with dinner mains, brunch mains, brunch sides, and brunch beverages.
The Tria Taproom located at 2005 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, offers all beverages from the tap. The Taproom offers a dozen varieties of wines, around two dozen varieties of beers, and a couple of hard ciders and soft drinks all offered by the tap. The Taproom has secured many awards and recognitions from popular media sources as the best bar in Philadelphia.
· Food - snacks, small plates, soups, salads, sandwiches, wood-fired grilled flatbreads, large plates, desserts, and a choice of three-cheese platters that offer cheese varieties like clean, luscious, stinky, stoic, approachable, and racy
· Brunch - Includes brunch mains, sides, brunch brews like lemon-ale, The Whetted Orange, and featured beers. The menus also offer other beverages like Rival Bros Coffee, orange juice, San Pellegrino Limonata, pomegranate juice, and passion berry iced tea.
· Live Beverage List - The list includes an assortment of draft cocktails, draft wine, draft beer, and cider
Tria Headquarters, 1601 Walnut Street, Suite 620, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102, website, Phone: 215-972-7075
Back to: Things to Do in Philadelphia
More: Italian restaurants Pittsburgh, Indian restaurants Pittsburgh, wedding venues in Philadelphia, Philadelphia weather, Philadelphia to D.C., Philadelphia tours, weekend getaways from Philadelphia, breakfast Philadelphia, Drive-in theaters in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia hotels, Pennsylvania train trips, flea markets Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania wedding venues Amusement parks Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania mountains