Located in Portland, Oregon, Radar Restaurant is a classy, welcoming spot that serves up a menu featuring Pacific Northwest cuisine with a Scandinavian influence. The owners, the husband and wife team Jonathan Berube and Lily Tollefsen, work together to create a menu that has fresh food while also operating a bar that offers creatively crafted cocktails. Radar Restaurant was named after Lily Tollefsen’s father, Skip Radar Tollefsen, who was an artist, restaurateur, and pirate. Father Radar’s influence can be felt in the maritime decor that accents the restaurant and adds to its Pacific Northwest appeal. Radar Restaurant is the place for people who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of life with a good meal in a relaxing environment.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Radar Restaurant is open 7 days a week and offers dinner, brunch, and a daily happy hour. Days and hours of operation are as follows
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Reservations can be made for Radar Restaurant online via OpenTable or by contacting Radar Restaurant directly via phone at (503) 841-6948.
While the restaurant does set aside tables for walk-in guests, Radar Restaurant is a small, cozy dining space and in order to ensure seating, reservations are recommended for parties of four or more people.
The menu at Radar Restaurant is a combination of Pacific Northwest and Scandinavian influences. For the best seafood and fish available, these are flown in from the Northeast every week. Guests are sure to enjoy this eclectic menu, which includes everything from fry bread to ratatouille. Owner/Chef Jonathan Berube has created a menu that has something for everyone while his wife Lily Tollefsen can be found at the bar making specially crafted cocktails. The following are some of the menu items offered:
· Dinner - Snacks: house-marinated olives, green and yellow beans, devilled eggs, roasted radishes, pan-roasted peppers, pork shoulder, cauliflower fritters, braised brisket; small plates: beef tartare, escargot, charred octopus, little gem salad, marrow bones; large plates: chicken fried trout, pork loin, chicken under a brick, steak frites, and more.
· Desserts - Homemade ice cream and sorbet, tarts, creme brulee, crumbles, and more.
· Brunch - Brunch items are only available Saturday and Sunday. Items include fry bread, potato cakes, pork shoulder, Swedish pancakes, scrambles, omelets, biscuits and gravy, frittata, brisket, full English breakfast, The Radar Standard Breakfast, and more.
· Happy Hour - Food: empanadas, crudo, farm veggies, and cornichons; drinks: a variety of wines, lazy sours, and more.
· Drinks - Radar Restaurant offers several specialty cocktails including its popular Night Owl as well as draft, bottled, and canned beer, and hard ciders.
For more information on events hosted and attended by Radar Restaurant, patrons can stay connected via social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Guests can also stay connected by signing up for the Radar Restaurant email list via the website.
Radar Restaurant, 3951 N Mississippi Ave, Portland, OR 97227, Phone: 503-841-6948
(Last Updated on October 1, 2017)