Editor's note: CLOSED
Accanto is an inviting restaurant serving up a menu of eclectic Italian fare. Located in Portland, Oregon, Accanto’s quaint yet inviting atmosphere makes dining quite enjoyable. Offering a menu that includes weekend brunch, dinner service, and decadent desserts, diners are sure to enjoy a wide assortment of delicious appetizers and salads, filling main courses, and satisfying desserts. Patrons can also enjoy an assortment of wines, cocktails, and spirits while seated at the bar. Accanto is a place where people go to enjoy good Italian food and drinks in a welcoming atmosphere.
Reservations for Accanto can be made online via OpenTable.
The menu at Accanto is a diverse offering of Italian foods. There are menus for weekend brunch, dinner service as well as dessert. Accanto also has extensive wine, cocktails, and spirits lists as well. Some of the offerings from these menu items are as follows:
· Brunch - The brunch menu is available Saturday to Sunday from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Starters: fritto misto, lil’ gems, ricotta donuts, daily pastry, and the soup of the day. Main entrees: braised pork and polenta, roasted summer vegetable tartine, French toast, breakfast sandwich, ricotta ravioli with summer squash, braised collard greens Benedict, rigatoni carbonara, and more. Sides: eggs, bacon, sausage, crispy potatoes. Brunch cocktails: Parasol, Mimosa, Belmont Bloody, La Paloma, and more.
· Dinner - Antipasti: hamachi crudo, fritto misto, crostini, Ken’s artisan bread, and soup of the day. Insalate: arugula, summer squash, melon and cucumber, lil’ gems and chicore with bagna cauda. Pasta: buckwheat pizzocheri, capellini, paccheri alla norma, bucatini all’amatriciana, tagliatelle con maiale, and more. Mains: halibut, double cut pork chop, and pollo ala daivola. Contorni: roasted fennel, whole roasted cauliflower, roasted corn, and roasted Padrón peppers.
· Dessert - Desserts: single and double portions of gelato and sorbetto, affogato, formaggio, ricotta zeppole, cannoli, and olive oil cake. An assortment of dessert wines is offered.
· Wine - Sparkling, white, orange, rose, and red wines are offered.
· Cocktails/Spirits - Traditional and specialty cocktails, vodka, rum, whiskey, gin, brandy, cognac, tequila, and draft and bottled beer.
Accanto hosts and participates in a number of events in Portland and the surrounding area. The event calendar located on the Accanto website provides the most up-to-date information on events and happenings involving Accanto. Accanto has participated in a number of events from fundraisers for local charities, such as the Raphael House and the fundraising effort Negroni Week, to cocktail competitions. Patrons can also keep abreast of events by connecting with Accanto on social media via Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Accanto continues to receive much praise for its great food, drinks, and atmosphere. Accanto has won several accolades, including as one of the top brunch locations in Portland and the Open Table’s Diner’s Choice Awards, to name a few. More information on Accanto’s quality food and accolades can be found online via Accanto’s social media websites.
Accanto, 2838 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97214, Phone: 503-235-4900