Opened in 2005, Baked is the brainchild of Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito, two guys who have a love for all things dessert. Baked is special because it offers some of the best pastries, cakes, and other baked goods, all made from scratch by the small team at Baked. Baked is even more special because the owners, Lewis and Poliafito, took a leap of faith to do something that they really love, which is create sweet desserts for people to enjoy. Luckily for both customers and the owners, Baked is a great success and continues to offer delicious sweet baked goods served out of its two locations in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
Baked operates two locations in the New York metro area 7 days a week. The specific locations and days and hours of operation are as follows.
359 Van Brunt Street
Brooklyn, NY 11231
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
279 Church Street
NYC, NY 10013
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Reservations for Baked are not required. This is a bakery where customers are served on a first-come first-served basis.
The menu at Baked features a wide assortment of baked good made from scratch. From cupcakes and cakes to sweet and savory breakfast items, there is always something scrumptious on the menu at Baked. The menu at Baked features a wide assortment of flavored baked goods. Some items are only available seasonally. Some of the menu offerings at Baked are as follows:
· Morning Items - Granola parfait, chia pudding, biscuits, muesli, croissants, scones and muffins, cinnamon buns, pockets and turnovers, Bundt and coffee cakes, loaves and buckles.
· Cakes, Cupcakes - Offered in variety of flavors and styles such as Oreo, banana, pistachio, malted milk ball, lemon drop, Oopsy Daisy, carrot, caramel apple, cheesecake, green tea, holiday spice, wintermint, strawberry supreme, raspberry lemonade, and more.
· Brownies/Bars - Deep Dark, sweet and salty, brown sugar blondie, peanut butter, milk chocolate malted.
· Brooksters - The Salted Caramel Bar, peanut butter crispy, lemonlime, granola bar, chocolate bourbon pecan, pumpkin cheesecake, coffee crisp, tri color bar, rosemary apricot bar, caramel coconut cluster bars, s’more nut, Grasshopper, peanut butter and jam, Good Morning Sunshine, and more.
· Cookies/Whoopies - Cookies: peanut butter chocolate chunk, oatmeal, chocolate chunk, chocolate cloud, macaroons, biscotti, seasonal flavors; whoopies: sweet and salty, red velvet, strawberry, and banana and peppermint.
· Pies/Tarts - Pie: apple, pumpkin, peanut butter banana creme pie, chocolate bourbon pecan pie, Mississippi mud pie, and seasonal pies; tarts: caramel apple, candy bar, lemon, and seasonal fruit.
Baked offers a number of delicious services for its customers. From the creation of custom wedding cakes to baking classes, customers are encouraged to visit the Baked website to find out more about the various services that the bakery offers. Some of most popular services are as follows.
· Baked has a special wedding design team to help customers create the wedding cake of their dreams. Those interested in using Baked for their wedding cake are advised to review the gallery of available wedding cake designs and then contact Baked for more information on how to begin the process of creating their own specially designed wedding cake.
· Enroll in one of Baked baking classes to learn how to create some of the most popular cakes at Baked. This is an introductory class for people who consider themselves recreational bakers. Participants will learn everything from making tasty buttercreams to frosting a cake like a professional.
More details about available baking classes at Baked are available by visiting the Baked website.
Baked has an online shop where customers can purchase an assortment of goods from cookbooks and edible goodies such as granola and marshmallows to totes, platters, and apparel. Customers can purchase Baked goods by visiting the bakery’s website.
Baked – Brooklyn, Red Hook, 359 Van Brunt Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231, Phone: 718-222-0345
Baked – New York, Tribeca, 279 Church Street, NYC, NY 10013, Phone: 212-775-0345
More: Romantic Getaways in NJ, Texas lakes, Best California beaches, Best Arkansas Waterfalls, Best Waterfalls in Nevada, Best Things to Do in Texas, Best Iowa Flea Markets, Florida Flea Markets, Best Flea Markets in Ohio, Kayaking Lake Tahoe, Things to Do in South Florida, Best hiking in Virginia