East Wind Snack Shop offers handmade Chinese snacks, rice entrees, traditional drinks, specialty desserts, and off-the-rack handy snacks.
· Baos - Pork belly gwa bao named "Gwaco," served with pickles, hoisin, and crunchy garlic. And a foie gras bao, which is a bao bun stuffed with fattened duck or goose liver.
· Dumplings - The snack shop offerspan-fried beef and pork dumplings that are completely handmade every day. Beef potstickers are made with 28-day-old dry beef that is carefully wrapped in a delicate homemade wrapper. Also available are vegetarian dumplings featured on a special main menu.
· Spring Roll - Fried crispy vegetable spring roll made with cabbage, sweet potato, mushrooms, and onions, seasoned with fragrant salt and ground pepper.
· Vegetarian Rice - Happy Buddha Vegetables, made of a wide variety of vegetables, combined with fermented tofu seasoning and served with jasmine rice.
· Sides - Jasmine rice
· Non-Vegetarian Rice - Sweet chili ribs, slow-cooked fork-tender ribs served with jasmine rice.
· Drinks - Assorted flavors of Ramune Pop Soda, Milo, sour plum drink, and iced bubble tea available in regular, lychee, and mango flavors.
· Dessert - Hong Kong Hot Cakes embellished with lemon sugar.
· Readymade Snacks - Customers get to choose from several flavors of Pocky, Yan Yan, Hello Kitty Face Cookies, Pokémon Cola Soda Stick, Tiger Puffs, Shelly Senbei Rice Crackers, and several other sweet snacks. East Wind Snack Shop in Brooklyn, NY - Photo: East Wind Snack Shop
Weekend Getaways, Attractions, Beaches and Free things to do near me: CA, NY, From NYC, LA, SF, Romantic Getaways in Ohio, TX, FL, PA, Weekend Getaways in Florida, CO, SC, TX, Tennessee Vacations, NC, Romantic, NJ, Anniversary, Weekend Getaways in California, DC, Seattle, San Diego, Sanibel Island, AZ, Denver, SC, Dallas, Seattle, Poconos Vacations, NC, New Orleans, NJ