Located just next to Proximity Hotel in Greensboro, Print Works Bistro is a good answer for those searching for classical and modern French cuisine. The place is home to a wide selection of French bistro dishes made from locally sourced ingredients and paired with over 75 different wines and cocktails.
Print Works Bistro uses OpenTable for its reservations. Guests can specify the date, time, and number of people for the reservation. For those who don’t have reservations but are concerned with the availability of seats, the restaurant offers Call Ahead Seating where guests can have themselves added to the waiting list.
Print Works Bistro features the masterpieces of Chef Leigh Hesling for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and even late in the evening.
· Pastries, Breads, and Cereals: Housemade Cinnamon Buns, Croissant, Bagel, Housemade Granola, English Menu, Creamy Steel Cut Oats, Toast, Housemade Muffins, Cereal
· Breakfast Plates: Avocado and Bacon Toast, Breakfast Sandwich, Breakfast Charcuterie, Duck Confit Hash, Smoked Salmon and Toasted Bagel, Ham and Cheddar Omelet, French Toast, PWB Benedict, Bistro Breakfast, Eggs en Cocotte, Bacon and Brussels Sprout Quiche, Smoked Salmon Benedict, Morning Scramble, Continental Breakfast, Steak and Eggs
Brunch & Lunch
· Sunday Special: Roasted Herbs de Provence Turkey Breast
· Appetizer and Starter Salads: Sweet Potato Flatbread, Toulouse Sausage, Homemade Cinnamon Buns, Creme Filled Warm Beignets, Tuna Tartare, Truffle Fries, Camozola “Souffle”, Shrimp and Artichoke Dip, Crispy Fried Calamari, French Onion Soup, Soup of the Day, Pomegranate, Kale and Toasted Coconut Salad, Roasted Beets and Little Gem Lettuce
· Entrees: French Toast, Smoked Salmon Benedict, Duck Confit Hash, Mushroom and Spinach Omelet, Bistro Breakfast, Creamy Steel Cut Oats, PWB Benedict
· Lunch Plates: Crispy Sweet Potato Croquettes, Grilled Salmon Quinoa Salad, Grilled Chicken Salad, Cheeseburger, Chipped Chicken Salad Panini, Bacon and Brussels Sprout Quiche, Fresh Fish Du Jour, Grilled Salmon, Mountain Trout, Steak Frites, Crispy Chicken Schnitzel
· Flatbreads: Sweet Potato, Caramelized Onions, Crispy Sage, Mushroom Chips and Feta
· Entrees: Wednesday Night Special, Grilled Salmon, Mountain Trout, Crispy Sweet Potato Croquettes, Garlic Shrimp and Champagne Risotto, Duck Confit, Pan Seared Sea Scallops, Bistro Meatloaf, Filet Mignon, Beef Short Ribs Bourguignon
· Sides: Roasted Baby Carrots, Cheddar, Bacon & Chive Potato Cakes, White Bean Sausage Ragout, French Green Beans, Forbidden Black Rice, Brussel Sprouts, Creme Fraiche Mashed Potatoes
Desserts: Apple Almond Streusel Tart, More than Chocolate Cake, Pacific Rim, Honey-Cinnamon Creme Brulee, Profiteroles, Creme Filled Warm Beignets, Mousse Duet, Affogato, Print Works Mini Dessert Melange
Late Night: A selection of small bites and plates, salads and sandwiches, and desserts.
In addition, Print Works also has an extensive selection of Wines, Cocktails, and Beer, each in their own menus.
Print Works also offers private dining options for guests who are looking to hold a special event, whether for business or pleasure. They have various venues and vistas that can hold up to 200 people for any occasion.
For more information on Print Works Bistro, contact 336-379-0699 or visit their offical website.
Print Works Bistro, 702 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, NC 27408, website, Phone: 336-379-0699