Nobody ever thought chicken and waffles would go so well together until Dame’s Chicken and Waffles showed how good it could be. This combination of all kinds of comfort food has caught the interest of first-timers and patrons alike. They currently have three locations, namely Greensboro, Durham, and Cary, all in NC.
Dame’s generally accepts reservations for parties of up to 8 people, while reservations for bigger parties are subject to the space and availability of tables. Keep in mind that there are three locations in total.
No reservations for the Durham location on Mondays
Reservations for the Greensboro location on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays are after 4:00 PM
Dame’s menu has a separate menu for their al la carte items, their house specialties, and their signature dishes called “Inspirations.”
· Dame’s Daily Dish - chicken with a waffle or shmear
· Whoooose House Salad - mixed greens with tomatoes, cucumbers, and cheddar
· Orchard, Patch & Poppy Salad - greens with almonds, blueberries, and strawberries
· Mimi’s Sassy Shrimp - jumbo shrimps!
· Hold the Waffles - chicken wings or drumstick with side
· Breakfast Buttercup, egg, bacon, or sausage between two waffles
· Ms. E’s If You Please - chicken cutlet with eggs and grits in a bowl
· A Hot Mess - a bowl of eggs, cheese, turkey bacon or sausage, and grits
A La Carte: Sauteed Shrimp, Blackened Salmon, Cutlet, Three Wings, Three Drumsticks, Chicken Sausage, Two Eggs, Turkey Bacon or Sausage
· Red Crested Rose Comb - chicken drumsticks with a waffle and strawberry shmear
· Barnyard Honcho - chicken cutlet with a waffle, two eggs, and grits
· Carolina Cockerel - three wings, a waffle, with peach and apricot shmear
· Light Brown Leghorns - four drumsticks with a waffle and hazelnut shmear
· Orange Speckled Chabo - chicken cutlet with a sweet potato waffle and maple-pecan shmear
· Quilted Buttercup - chicken cutlet sandwiched between two waffles
· Frizzled Fowl - panko-crusted chicken cutlet with a blueberry shmear and almonds and plum sauce
· What a Classy Hen - a cutlet with a waffle and a vanilla and almond shmear
· The Buff Brahmas - four wings, a waffle, peach and apricot shmear, and creme sauce
· Dueling Roosters - four wings, a waffle, two shmears, and Calypso sauce
Daily Sides: Mean Collard greens (Spicy), Small Garden Salad, Smooth Grits, Sauteed Squash and Onions, Fresh-Cut Fruit, Souther Potato Salad, Cheesy Ceci’s Mac and Cheese
Waffles: Classic, Sweet Potato, Gingerbread, Blueberry, Vegan
Shmears: Strawberry-Creme, Chocolate-Hazelnut, Maple-Pecan, Baby-Blueberry, Vanilla-Almond, Orange-Honeycomb, Peach-Apricot
Drizzles and Nuts: Sweet Whiskey Creme, Honey Dijon, Caribeean Calypso, Asian Plum Sauce and Almonds, Candied Pecans, Pure Warmed Vermont Maple Syrup, Caramel and Salted Cashew
Catering for Private Events
Dame’s offers full-service catering to all kinds of events, with the restaurant’s extensive menu at the host’s disposal. Just make sure to make the reservation at least five days before the event to ensure that they can make themselves available.
Dame’s Chicken & Waffles, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Drive, Greensboro, NC, Phone: 336-275-7333