One of the many wonderful things about the United States of America is how different each state can be. Every single state, great and small, has its own heritage, history, and traditions, and we can see a very clear and interesting example of this by looking at the cuisine of each state. Many states are associated with different dishes and styles of food, and North Carolina is no exception.
When we think of North Carolina cuisine, we think of barbecue meats with flavorful sauces and spicy mixtures, as well as fresh seafood like oysters, crabs, and shrimp sourced right from the Atlantic Ocean. The great flavors of NC are celebrated at the Carolina Meat and Fish Co market in Charlotte, a wonderful place for Charlotte residents and visitors alike to buy and sample top quality meats, seafoods, wines, and more.
Carolina Meat and Fish Co - Meat and Fish Market in Charlotte
The Carolina Meat and Fish Co is a meat and seafood market located in South Charlotte. Offering an amazing range of freshly caught seafood like fresh Carolina shrimp, Louisiana crawfish, Scottish salmon, and more, as well as serving up some of the best lobster rolls you could ever hope to taste, plus a fine selection of high quality meats and more, this is one of the best fresh food markets on the East Coast.
- Top Quality Seafood - Carolina is commonly associated with dishes like crab, gumbo, and bisque, and if you’re looking to enjoy and cook up these classic NC meals for yourself and your own family and friends, the Carolina Meat and Fish Co market is the place to be. You’ll find plenty of freshly caught NC seafood here including shrimps, oysters, and fish, as well as plenty of other seafood sourced elsewhere. Only the freshest seafood is sold here, and the Carolina Meat and Fish Co has actually won awards for the incredible quality of its seafood offerings.
- The Best Meats - As well as world class seafood treats, the Carolina Meat and Fish Co market is the perfect place to stock up on poultry, beef, pork, and plenty of exotic meats too like venison, elk, and wild board. Just like with the seafood, the meats at this Charlotte market are all sourced from the finest farms in order to guarantee the best standards of quality and flavor every single time.
- Wines and More - The seafood and meat are the real stars of the show at the Carolina Meat and Fish Co, but you can plenty of other great food and drink products here too, including several wonderful wines and lots of locally made ingredients like pasta, butter, eggs, pasta sauces, gumbo, soups, BBQ sauce, eggs, cheese, and more. Shopping at the Caroline Meat and Fish Co market is a great way to support local Carolina businesses and farmers.
Visiting Carolina Meat and Fish Co
Now that you've seen all of the amazing foods and drinks the Carolina Meat and Fish Co has to offer, it's time to head on down and experience the joys of this popular fish, meat, and wine market location for yourself. Here's all you need to know:
- Location - Carolina Meat and Fish Co is located in South Charlotte at 16709 Orchard Stone Run, Charlotte, NC 28277.
- Opening Times - The Carolina Meat and Fish Co market is open every single day of the week, but opening times do vary from one day to the next. The market is open from 11am to 6pm on Mondays through Thursdays. It also opens from 11am to 7pm on Fridays, 10am to 7pm on Saturdays, and 12pm to 6pm on Sundays.
Shop Online with Carolina Meat and Fish Co
If you can't get out to the market for any reason but still want to sample these freshly caught ocean delights, flavorful meats, and more, you can choose to shop online and have the goods delivered safely and securely right to your door. This is a great way to enjoy all the wonders of the market for those who live a little too far outside of Charlotte or just don’t have the time or capacity to get to the market whenever they want.
Whether you're craving a bite of the best lobster roll in Charlotte or looking to cook up a simmering steak or some spicy seafood delights, many different options are available in the online shop for the Carolina Meat and Fish Co. The prices are always fair and affordable, just like at the market itself, and you can choose the right weights and products to suit your needs. website