The Grove Cafe & Market is a homey, inviting cafe and market in Albuquerque, New Mexico, started by husband and wife team Jason and Lauren Greene. Since 2006, The Grove Cafe & Market has been serving up delicious breakfast, brunch, and lunch to locals and visitors in Albuquerque. People continue to frequent The Grove Cafe & Market because of its inviting atmosphere and delicious, fresh food.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The Grove Cafe & Market is dedicated to working closely with its community to bring the best possible food to the public. Using local purveyors, The Grove Cafe & Market successfully forms partnerships that allow it to continually give back to the community. At the Grove Cafe & Market, breakfast, brunch, and lunch are made from the freshest ingredients possible. With an atmosphere that is open and inviting, it is no wonder that The Grove Cafe & Market has become a popular mainstay in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Grove Cafe & Market operates 6 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Tuesday - Saturday: 7:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
At The Grove Cafe & Market, customers are served on a first-come first-served basis. Reservations are not accepted.
The Grove Cafe & Market has a menu that includes solid breakfast, brunch, and lunch items. From steel-cut oatmeal to tasty grilled cheese sandwiches, there's a little bit of something for everyone on the menu. What’s most important is that everything is made from the freshest ingredients possible. The following is a sample of some of the items that are The Grove Cafe & Market menu.
· Breakfast (served all day) - Grove pancakes, granola and yogurt, breakfast sandwich, croque madame, English muffin, poached eggs, smoked salmon, breakfast burrito, avocado toast, and more.
· Lunch - Soup/Salad: house-made soup, tuna salad Nicoise, chopped salad, farmer’s salad, featured salad; sandwiches (warm): turkey or tuna toastie, grilled cheese and greens, BLT, croque monsieur; sandwiches (cold): French ham and cheese, veggie, tuna, mozzarella, the beef, the pork, lemon herb turkey, and more.
· Sweets - Scones, cookies, cupcakes
· Beverages - Coffee, tea, fresh-squeezed juices, mimosas, beer, and wine.
Customers can bring the taste of The Grove Cafe & Market to an off-site event with catering services provided by The Grove Cafe and Market.
Catering services offered include:
· A comprehensive catering menu
· Pickup or drop-off of catered items
· Delivery of catered items
The Grove Cafe & Market also offers boxed lunches that are perfect for luncheons or field trips. The box lunches include:
· A choice of six different sandwiches
· A Grove salad
· Freshly make cookie
· House-made pickles
Customers who are interested in utilizing the catering services offered by The Grove Cafe & Market can visit the cafe's website to view the complete catering menu and submit a catering request form.
The Grove Market offers a number of items for sale from freshly baked sweets to cookbooks and cookware items such as teapots and specialty gourmet food products. Customers can visit the market during regular hours of operation.
The Grove Cafe & Market, 600 Central Avenue SE, Suite A, Albuquerque, NM 87102, Phone: 505-248-9800