With over 28 years in business, Artichoke Café in Albuquerque is a family-owned restaurant that serves up contemporary American food with a French twist. Owned and operated by husband and wife team Pat and Terry Keene, Artichoke Café is committed to making fresh, organic food a regular occurrence for its patrons. While many restaurants pride themselves on offering farm-fresh and organic food, this is a concept that Artichoke Café has always operated by in its 28 years in business.
The menu is also seasonal, so customers are able to enjoy an assortment of menu items that are filled with the flavors of the moment. The combination of good food with an elegant yet inviting environment is what continues to make Artichoke Café a much-frequented restaurant in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Reservations for The Artichoke Café can be made online via OpenTable or by calling the restaurant at 505-243-0200.
American with a touch of French, the menu at Artichoke Café boasts an assortment of dishes that are freshly prepared and bursting with flavor. Artichoke Café has received a reputation for serving high-quality food because it is committed to offering only the freshest ingredients available in the moment. Thus, the menu is seasonal and is subject to change. Some of the menu offerings at Artichoke Café are as follows.
· Lunch - Small plates: cheese and charcuterie board, roasted garlic, steamed artichokes, crab cakes, etc.; soups: soup of day and French onion; greens: curry chicken, fall apple, wedge, tuna Nicoise, farm greens, etc.; large plates: fish and chips, sliced steak, seasonal crepe, burger, ravioli, steak frites, chicken salad sandwich, and more.
· Dinner - Small plates: smoked pork belly, calamari, fried cauliflower, crab cakes, steak tartare; pasta: ravioli, lamb ragout; meat: beef tenderloin, pork chop, chicken breast, steak frites, and more; seafood: wild grilled salmon and scallops fra diavolo.
· Dessert - Ice cream and sorbet, creme brulee, Key lime cheesecake, panna cotta, upside-down cake, and more; after-dinner drinks.
Artichoke Café offers full service private dining on-site at the restaurant or off-site at a location of choice.
Private dining at Artichoke Café includes the option of two private dining venues. Customers can choose from two rooms that accommodate 20 and 40 guests, respectively. Customers also have the option of buying out both private dining spaces for a combined total accommodation of 60 guests.
Some of the services provided by Artichoke Café for private dining events include:
· A full-service bar
· Audiovisual services/equipment
· A private attended parking lot for guests
· Assistance with decoration of the private dining space
· Artichoke Café’s renowned service offered by in-house servers
Customers interested in using Artichoke Café for private dining services can obtain more information by visiting the restaurant's website.
Artichoke Café gift cards are available for purchase online via the restaurant's website. Gift cards are delivered electronically via email to the recipient or available for download and printing by the purchaser.
Artichoke Café, 424 Central Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102, Phone: 505-243-0200