Created by husband and wife team Josh Baum and Ann Gordon, The Ranch House in Santa Fe is a place that offers something for everyone. From healthy salads to delicious smoked meats, The Ranch House in Santa Fe, New Mexico, is the perfect place for a night out on the town with loved ones, family, and friends. The Ranch House is committed to serving only the best food to its customers. By using the freshest ingredients as well as hormone-free and antibiotic-free meats provided by local farms, The Ranch House knows that the meals it prepares are the best. At The Ranch House, staying committed to offering the best food possible for everyone while maintaining high culinary standards is important.
Reservations for The Ranch House can be made by calling the restaurant directly at 505-424-8900.
From BBQ to salads, The Ranch House has a comprehensive menu that has a little something for everyone. Serving lunch and dinner, patrons will enjoy classic American cuisine. There is also a kids menu, and special dietary accommodations can be made by informing the server when ordering. The following are some of the menu offerings:
· Lunch - Available Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 2:30pm; lunch specials: soup of the day and salad combo, an assortment of sandwiches, baby back rib plate, brisket or pork small plate, quesadillas, burritos, nachos, and more.
· Dinner - Appetizers: nachos, pork sliders, waffle fries, chips and salsa, smoked wings; An assortment of salads; sandwiches, steaks and burgers, smoked meat plates, and more.
· Desserts - Made-from-scratch desserts such as brownie sundaes, apple crisps, creme brulee, and more.
· Kids (12 and under only) - BBQ or chicken strip plate, cheese quesadilla, penne pasta, burgers, and sandwiches.
Come enjoy The Ranch House Happy Hour daily from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Customers can enjoy an assortment of food and drink specials on the house. Some of the happy hour offerings include:
· Bar Bites Menu - Happy hour appetizer special, pulled pork sliders, queso salsa sampler, and tacos.
· Drinks - Specially priced draft beers, pineapple margaritas, house wines, and cocktails.
BBQ to Go
The Ranch House is known for its barbeque. Customers don’t have to dine in to enjoy the succulent smoked meats and juicy barbeque offered by The Ranch House. The Ranch House offers a full BBQ To Go menu featuring its most popular BBQ items. Some of the to-go menu items include:
· Meats - Pulled pork, brisket, smoked half chicken, and baby back ribs.
· BBQ Packs - Family, value, rib and big house BBQ packs that offer meat, sides, and cornbread to feed multiple people.
· Sides - Cornbread, mac n’ cheese, chile slaw, squash, potato salad, and more.
The full BBQ to go menu is available on The Ranch House website. Customers are encouraged to call in orders in advance to reduce wait times.
The Ranch House, 2571 Cristo's Road, Santa Fe, NM 87507, Phone: 505-424-8900
(Last Updated on October 6, 2017)
More: Places to Visit in New Mexico, Things to Do in New Mexico, wedding venues New Mexico, Things to Do in Alamogordo, Things to Do in Las Cruces, weather, Things to Do in Taos, Things to Do in Roswell, New Mexico vacation, New Mexico ruins, New Mexico resorts, Haines, Things to Do in Ruidoso