Cafe Fresco in Bozeman, MT is the long-time dream come true for owners Susan and Bill Neubauer. The combination of Bill's previous restaurant experience, which began as a child, as well as Susan's upbringing in New York City resulted in the creation of Café Fresco. Cafe Fresco is reminiscent of the local cafes and restaurants in New York City, with chalkboards that feature daily specials, while also offering an atmosphere of sophistication. Originally starting as a hole in the wall Italian cafe and restaurant, Cafe Fresco has evolved into a warm place where people can come enjoy a wide variety of menu offerings in a sophisticated atmosphere.
Cafe Fresco is open 6 days a week. The days and hours of operation are as follows:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Cafe Fresco offers a solid Italian menu complete with an assortment of Italian wines and local beers. Customers will enjoy Italian food the way it's supposed to be made, from scratch and with lots of love. Menu offerings are as follows:
· Lunch - Soup and salad, daily soups; Goddess, Caesar, and Manhattan salads; pasta dishes such as lasagna Bolognese, spaghetti and meatballs, pesto cavatappi, homemade cannelloni, and wild Alaskan salmon over penne; lamb burgers and paninis.
· Dinner - Daily soup; several antipastos such as Neapolitan meatballs, focaccia mozzarella, bruschetta, herbed ricotta, live mussels, puttanesca lavash, croute aux fromage; several entrees, including lamb burger, seafood alfredo, gorgonzola chicken, shrimp fettuccine, spaghetti carbonara, chicken parmigiana, broccolini and Italian sausage, spaghetti and meatballs, hand-rolled ravioli, grass-fed steak and mushroom ragu and more.
· Paninis - Several varieties of paninis are offered such as Harlem, Central Park, The Bronx, The Queens, SoHo, parma sandwich, chicken pesto sandwich, chicken Caesar sandwich, Mediterranean roast beef, Five Boroughs, Gondolier, and the Tribeca.
· Family - Cafe Fresco offers family-sized servings for some of its menu items such as live mussels, Neapolitan meatballs and bruschetta for appetizers; Manhattan, Goddess, and classic Caesar salads, and family-style entrees such as wild salmon creme fraiche, hand-rolled ravioli, seafood alfredo, wild Alaskan salmon over penne, gorgonzola chicken, pesto cavatappi, chicken parmigiana, spaghetti and meatballs, broccolini and Italian sausage, spinach Bolognese ragu, spaghetti carbonara, and more.
· Desserts and Coffee - Desserts offered include dono di dio, Italian gelato, tiramisu, ricotta cookies, affagato, and mascarpone brownies. Coffee offerings include Americano, cafe latte, cafe au lait, mocha, cappuccino, hot cocoa, and more.
· Wine Cellar - Cafe Fresco offers an assortment of red, white, and dessert wines as well as beer on tap and bottled.
Cafe Fresco offers catering for a wide variety of events. Cafe Fresco can create a menu to suit a specific event, or customers can utilize current menus provided by Café Fresco. For more details on catering options, individuals are encouraged to contact the restaurant directly at (406) 586-6826.
Stay abreast of local events featuring Café Fresco by following the restaurant’s social media pages via Instagram and Facebook.
Cafe Fresco, 317 E. Mendenhall St, Bozeman, MT, 59715, website, Phone: 406-586-6826
More Bozeman things to do