Borough is a stylish lunch and dinner spot offering a menu that is ever-changing and largely chef-driven. The upstairs Borough kitchen is one of the hottest eatery spots in Minneapolis and the downstairs Parlor is a laidback lounge and bar.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
· Borough - The restaurant offers lunch Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 2:00pm. Dinner is served from Sunday to Thursday between 5:00pm and 10:00pm, and on Fridays and Saturdays dinner is served from 5:00pm to 11:00pm. The restaurant offers a Sunday brunch every Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
· Parlor - The Parlor’s cocktail hours are from 4:00pm to 12:00am from Sunday to Monday, and from Tuesday to Saturday cocktails are served from 4:00pm to 1:00am. The Parlor’s kitchen hours are from 4:00pm to 10:00pm Sunday through Monday and from Tuesday to Saturday they are from 4:00pm to 12:00am.
· Dinner Menu - an assortment of first and second courses along with entree like beef, pork, salmon, scallops, and chicken
· Lunch Menu - offers a list of lunch mains, sides, and desserts
· Borough Drink Menu - cocktails, draft beers, and bottle and can list with Miller High Life, Coors Light, Lone Star, Oskar Blues Ten Fidy, And Clausthaler premium non-alcoholic beer
· Dessert & Wines - offers desserts, dessert wines, and red wines, while the white wine list includes sparkling, white, and rose
Borough's lower level is the Parlor bar that offers creative cocktails, beers, wines, and a light menu. The craft cocktails are created based on classics like martini and gimlet, which are used to create creative cocktails that use a range of house syrups, elixirs, fresh-squeezed juice, and several other rare artisanal spirits. The Parlor was recognized as one of America’s Best Bars by Playboy magazine.
The Parlor also offers cocktail classes designed to cover the background history and knowledge discussions related to a range of selected cocktails over light food. The classes are for duration of 2 hours with prices starting from $75 and the details of upcoming classes are announced on the Parlor website.
· Parlor Food Menu - savory and sweet like mixed greens, sturgeon, tuna, toast, duck, sweet potato, chicken sandwich, the Parlor Burger, hand-cut fries, cheese plate, and popcorn and the dessert list includes chocolate, lemon tart, sorbet, bread pudding, and floats
· Parlor Drink Menu - cocktails, beer, and wine varieties like white, red, and sparkling
Borough offers a wide range of event dining options for a variety of private events that can be organized at the restaurant venue. One can contact the events team by calling the restaurant or by sending an email to email@example.com
Borough's online reservations are powered by the OpenTable application, which allows table bookings for up to 7 guests. For parties consisting of 8 and more guests, reservations must be made directly with the restaurant through a phone call. The Parlor seating is offered on a first-come first-served basis and does not accept reservations.
Borough, 730 North Washington Ave., Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401, Phone: 612-354-3135
Back to: Minneapolis Restaurants