© Five Bistro
The food menu at Five Bistro is subject to a daily change depending on what is in season and what is available at their local farmers. Based on the trend of changes, a sample menu is updated on a monthly basis on their website.
Sample Saturday Lunch
The lunch and dinner menus at Five Bistro include a wide variety of house-made breads served with olive oil and herb butter as well as an in-house charcuterie with an assortment of house cheeses.
· Hamburger - Artisan ground beef hamburger served with an assortment of cheese, grilled onions, fried chicken egg, and 24-hour cured smoked pork belly
· Soup - Pumpkin soup
· Salad - Winter vegetable salad
· Quiche - Made with eggs, 24-hour smoked pork, a blend of three cheeses, oyster mushrooms, and roasted potato
Sample Dinner Menu
· Appetizers - Steamed mussels, beef meatball with polenta, and cheese ravioli
· Entrees - Cape Cod wild pollock, local vegetable stir-fry, beef roast, roasted chicken breast and confit wings
· Soup & Salad - Similar to the lunch menu
· Wine List - Wines sold by bottles and glasses include Old World and New World whites, rosés, reds, sparkling wines, whites, after dinner “dessert stickies,” and port wines
· Cocktails & Beers - Specialty cocktails, draught beer, and bottled beers
· Drinks Cellar List - The drinks in the cellar consist of a large variety of Champagne, white wines, sparkling wines, and red wines that are sold by the bottle.
More quick trip ideas: Romantic Weekend Getaways in Ohio, From San Francisco, Weekend Getaways from NYC, Texas