A beautiful Midwest state with so much to offer, Minnesota is the perfect place for a family vacation. It has an international border with Canada and a long stretch of shoreline along Lake Superior, the biggest of the Great Lakes of North America. It's also home to thousands of other lakes, earning its nickname of 'Land of 10,000 Lakes' and is a lovely place for outdoor recreation and family fun. When planning your next family vacation and searching for the best family resorts in Minnesota, choose Eagle Nest Lodge.
Eagle Nest Lodge - Family Resort in Minnesota
Conveniently located in the charming little city of Deer River, with hundreds of amazing lakes nearby and gorgeous scenery all around, Eagle Nest Lodge is a perfect place to spend some quality time in natural surroundings with your friends and family. Fully family-friendly, with lots of great amenities and cozy cabins to suit guests of all ages, Eagle Nest Lodge is a dream destination for your next Minnesota vacation. Here's all you need to know about this Minnesota family resort, including information on the accommodation, activities, and amenities.
- Location - Eagle Nest Lodge is located at 58671 Eagle Nest Road, Deer River, MN 56636-9346. Stunning scenery surrounds the resort, with beautiful areas like George Washington State Forest and Chippewa National Forest right nearby, as well as some of the best fishing lakes in Minnesota too. Surrounding Itasca County is home to some terrific golf courses and Native American gaming casinos, as well as live entertainment venues, family attractions like bowling alleys and mini golf courses, excellent restaurants, and unique cultural locations.
- The Accommodation - Eagle Nest Lodge features a total of 14 clean and cozy cabins ranging in size from a small 1-bedroom place, perfect for a couple, right up to 4 and 5-bed cabins that can suit large groups of up to 19 people in total. The cabins are nicely spread out around the resort grounds, with many having lake views. Each cabin is unique, but they'll often come with lots of great features and amenities like a charcoal grill, microwave, dishes and cutlery, coffee maker, bed linens, blankets, bathroom supplies, and more, with optional extras including items like ice cream makers and waffle irons. You can also request a mid-week housekeeping service to make the beds and clean the cabin.
- The Resort - Eagle Nest Lodge is a wonderful resort spread out over a large area of beautiful Minnesota land. It features its own 600' natural sand beach, which is raked on a daily basis to stay clean and comfortable for all. The resort offers direct access onto the waters of some of the best fishing lakes in Minnesota, including Lake Winnie and Cutfoot Sioux. There's also a large swimming area with toys, paddle boards, canoes, and more, as well as full Wi-Fi access all over the resort, a game room, a laundromat, fire pits, a horseshoes pit, a small grocery store, boat rental services, gasoline, a pizzeria, a gift shop, and much more. The resort offers everything you could possibly need to have a great time and a wonderful experience for your Minnesota getaway.
- The Lodge - One of the star attractions at Eagle Nest Lodge is, without a doubt, the lodge itself. The beating heart and hub of the whole resort, the lodge is where you'll first go to meet the staff and check-in to your cabin. It comes equipped with a lovely gift shop where you can buy t-shirts, hats, bags, and more, as well as a grocery store area where you can buy pizzas and snacks, along with fishing accessories and licenses. The lodge is also where you'll find the resort's game room, perfect for the kids to play video games or indulge in a family board game.
- Things To Do - At Eagle Nest Lodge, the sky's the limit when it comes to outdoor recreation and activities. Fishing is the most popular activity here, and some of the state record catches have been found in the local lakes, so you've got a great chance of reeling in a big one. The resort offers full watercraft rentals and sales of fishing supplies, including bait and tackle, so you can get all you need right on site. You'll also find many other things to do on the resort and in the surrounding area including hunting, hiking, wildlife spotting, and more. The resort also organizes scheduled activities for kids and grown-ups alike including bingo nights, arts and crafts sessions, water-slides into the lake, naturalist programs, and more.
For your next family stay in Minnesota, Eagle Nest Lodge is able to offer all the comforts and luxury you need, as well as top class services and useful amenities designed with satisfaction and convenience in mind. Whether you’re just staying for a few nights or planning a few weeks at the lodge, you’ll be guaranteed to have a great time. Eagle Nest Lodge has firmly cemented itself as one of the top rated family resorts in Minnesota, so be sure to call 218 246 8701 to learn more and reserve your stay today.