Known as the Great Lake State, Michigan is famous all over the world for its lakes and waters.
In fact, the state actually has the longest freshwater coastline of any state in the entire US, having borders with four of the five Great Lakes of North America.
As well as the Great Lakes, Michigan boasts almost 65,000 additional lakes and ponds, meaning that every person in the state is never more than a few miles away from some kind of freshwater source.
2. Details of Michigan’s Free Fishing Weekends
3. What Kind of Fish Can You Catch in Michigan
4. Best Fishing Locations in Michigan
The Best Fishing in Michigan & Fun things to do near me today:
- 1. Overview
- 2. Details of Michigan’s Free Fishing Weekends
- 3. What Kind of Fish Can You Catch in Michigan
- 4. Best Fishing Locations in Michigan