Located inside the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center at Michigan State University, The State Room Restaurant offers an award-winning menu and exceptional service. Winner of the Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence 2016 as well as the OpenTable Diners’ Choice Award 2016, The State Room Restaurant is the place to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch in East Lansing, Michigan. Diners will enjoy a carefully selected menu set that includes a wide assortment of popular dishes as well as a comprehensive wine list. Occasional specials also make dining at The State Room Restaurant ideal. The State Room Restaurant even offers room service for guests of the Kellogg Hotel.
The State Room Restaurant is open 7 days a week. Days and hours of operation are as follows:
Monday - Saturday
Breakfast 6:30:am - 11:00am
Lunch 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Breakfast 6:30am - 10:00am
Brunch buffet 10:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner 4:00pm - 9:00pm
The State Room Restaurant offers several menus covering breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, and dessert. A kids menu is also available as well as a complete vegan menu for those with special dietary restrictions and/or preferences. Some of the menu offerings are as follows:
· Breakfast - Oatmeal, omelets, scrambles, frittatas, pancakes, waffles, and an assortment of sides.
· Lunch - An assortment of soups and salads, burgers, paninis, wraps, and sandwiches; entrees such as crab cakes, pasta primavera, chicken kabob, and salmon.
· Dinner - Small plates and sharables; several types of soups and salads; an assortment of main course options such as grilled sea bass, grilled lamb loin, Kobe beef burger, seared Norwegian salmon, and more.
· Brunch - Available on Sunday from 10:00am to 2:00pm classic brunch items such as eggs, waffles, bacon, and sausage as well as fresh fish and chicken entrees as well as a meat carving station.
· Vegan Menu - The vegan menu offers dishes that are free from all animal products and by-products. There are also notations for gluten-free items as well.
The State Room Restaurant hosts a number of special events on a regular basis. From Sunday brunch to wine dinners, patrons can thoroughly enjoy wining and dining in the sophisticated setting of The State Room Restaurant. An updated list of current and upcoming events is available on The State Room Restaurant website. Because of the popularity of many events, guests are required to reserve their spaces in advance.
The State Room Restaurant offers upscale private dining for a variety of different occasions. Guests will enjoy an expertly crafted menu that features some of the best seasonal menu offerings available. The State Room Restaurant also has several private dining rooms available for private events and occasions. Those interested in using The State Room Restaurant for a private dining event are encouraged to go to their website to get a complete tour of the available facilities before contacting the restaurant directly at (517) 432-5049 to book a venue.
Gift cards for The State Room Restaurant are available by completing a gift card request form located on the restaurant’s website. Gift cards will be sent to the recipient via standard mail.
The State Room Restaurant, inside Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center, 219 S Harrison Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824, website, Phone: 517-432-4000
(Last Updated on September 12, 2017)
More: Romantic Weekend Getaways in Michigan, Places to visit in Michigan, Fun Things to Do in Michigan, Beaches in Michigan, Michigan amusement parks, Things to Do in Lansing, Things to Do in Kalamazoo, Detroit wedding venues, Detroit breakfast, Michigan wedding venues, Drive-in theaters in Michigan, Michigan resorts, Michigan time zone, Michigan lakes, Waterparks in Michigan