Hawaii is well-known for many things. One of the most popular vacation destinations in the world, the Aloha State is renowned for its beautiful beaches, impressive mountains, stunning wilderness, friendly natives, and unique culture.
It's also a popular spot for eating and drinking, with the cuisine of Hawaii featuring a diverse array of influences from Europe, America, Asia, and beyond. One of the top food and drink brands from Hawaii everyone needs to know is the Maui Brewing Company.
All About Maui Brewing Company
As the name indicates, the Maui Brewing Company started life as a brewery on the Hawaiian island of Maui. Producing some of Hawaii's best beers, Maui Brewing Company has expanded over the years to offer more unique flavors and experiences, now featuring its own range of sodas, as well as several restaurant locations all around Hawaii, and even offering brewery tours too!
- Incredible Beers - Produced at the Maui brewery and sold all over the globe, Maui Brewing Company beers come in various forms, including IPA, porter, and pilsner. Delivered in colorful cans and each given unique, Hawaio-style names like Pau Hana, Bikini Blonde, Coconut Hiwa, and Big Swell, these beers have earned a lot of fans and admirers over the years.
- Super Sodas - As well as beers, the Maui Brewing Company also offers a range of alcohol free sodas for those looking for something a little different. Again, the same great standards of style and quality that have made the Maui Brewing Company such a beloved brand are upheld in the soda line-up. Each soda is shipped in a colorful can, with three different options currently available: Island Root Beer, Island Ginger Beer, and Island Cola. These sodas are produced without any artifical colors or flavors, as well as being preservative and GMO-free too.
Brewery Tours with Maui Brewing Company
The Maui Brewing Company is one of the top names in beer production anywhere in Hawaii and you can see behind the scenes of how those great beers like Big Swell and Bikini Blonde actually get made with a fully guided brewery tour. This is one of the best activities in Kihei, with several tours running every single day.
- Location - Brewery Tours with Maui Brewing Company run at the Kihei Tasting Room at 605 Lipoa Pkwy, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753.
- Times - These Hawaii brewery tours run on a daily bassi, with six different tours running each day. Each tour lasts for around 45 minutes in total, taking guests around the brewhouse, cellar, and packaging line.
- The Experience - These brewery tours really let you see how a brewery operates and get a better understanding for how great beer is made. Friendly guides lead the way, answering your questions, introducing you to the various aspects of the production process, and more. The tour ends with a tasting session as you get to try some freshly made Maui Brewing Company beers.
- The Details - Maui Brewing Company brewery tours are available in both public and private forms. The public tours are priced at just $15 per person and feature groups of up to 16 people, while the private tours cost $300 for all. The minimum age limit for children to come along on the tours is 10.
A brewery tour with Maui Brewing Company is definitely one of the most unique and fun activities to do in Hawaii. This is a great way to spend some time on Maui island and really serves as both an educational and entertaining experience.
Maui Brewing Company Restaurants
Maui Brewing Company made a name for itself with its amazing beers, but has since gone on to open no less than four different restaurant locations all around Hawaii.
- Four Distinct Locations - Maui Brewing Company restaurants are currently located in Kihei and Lahaina on Maui and Waikiki and Kailua in Oahu, so if you're planning a trip to Hawaii, you should definitely stop off at one or more of these locations.
- An Amazing Menu - The Maui Brewing Company restaurants offer traditional island cuisine, making use of local ingredients from trusted sources to offer a rich range of beloved American classics like burgers, pizzas, and tacos, as well as more unique offerings like the housemade jambalaya, kalua pork, teriyaki rice bowls, and more. The full range of authentic Hawaiian flavors and influences from all over the globe are on display here.
- The Same Passion - The dishes sold and served at the Maui Brewing Company restaurants are prepared with the same passion and attention to detail as the brand’s famous beers, so you know you’ll be getting exceptional standards of quality and service at each and every one of these island locations.
Whether you’re looking for the best restaurants in Waikiki or Kihei to make your Hawaii vacation extra special, you can always trust the Maui Brewing Company to offer up some amazing flavors and dining experiences. website