Food is one of life's greatest pleasures, and we have a rich and diverse spectrum of amazing delights to savor and sample, all waiting to be discovered. At the end of meal, you want to feel satisfied and satiated, but also have the peace of mind of knowing that your body is getting the nutrients and energy it needs to function at maximum capacity and perform at peak levels. More and more people are pursuing healthy diets and alternative diets, but they still want to enjoy the great pleasures that come from eating quality food and delicious dishes. Life Alive is helping to cater for those individuals.
Life Alive - Healthy Eating Cafe in Boston
Cape Cod native Chef Leah Dubois leads the way at Life Alive, a chain of healthy cafes blending classic cuisine with innovative ideas and making use of only the finest, freshest, healthiest ingredients for all. Life Alive specializes in juice blends, superfood bowls, wraps, salads, smoothies and other delicious and health-oriented treats for people who want to look after their bodies and enjoy amazing flavors all at the same time.
- Healthy Food for Busy People - Modern life is often very busy and overwhelming. With so many things to do and think about in a typical day, many people struggle to find time to really look after themselves and aren't able to pursue the healthy diets and lifestyles they crave. Life Alive believes that good health and great food should be enjoyed and accessible to all, so aims to provide a great range of healthy snacks and treats that work perfectly for busy people. Quickly and professionally prepared and available in small or large quantities to suit your situation, Life Alive's smoothies, juice blends, bowls, and other healthy delights are the perfect option for health-oriented people with busy schedules.
- Quality Ingredients and Great Flavors - For healthy food in Boston and other locations in Massachusetts, Life Alive is one of the top names to turn to. This health-oriented cafe chain makes use of the finest and freshest ingredients and always remains committed to quality. One of the core tenets and key values of Life Alive is a focus on fresh, delicious, wholesome food. Every single ingredient is chosen with care, sourced sustainably, and presented with pride to Life Alive customers, and the menu is filled with delicious treats like the acai bowl, blonde miso noodles, vibrant juice blends with ginger and kale, colorful salads containing mico greens and quality veggies, and health-boosting smoothies with raw and organic fruits, vegetables, herbs, and more.
Visit Life Alive
As one of the top healthy cafe chains in Massachussetts, Life Alive is one of the best places to be if you love healthy eating and want to enjoy delicious and nutritious meals that really work for you. Here's all you need to know about the various locations of Life Alive:
- Boston Back Bay - The Boston Back Bay location of Life Alive is situated at 431 Boylston Street and can be contacted via phone at 857 239 8239. This healthy Boston cafe is open from 7am to 9pm on weekdays and from 8am to 9pm at weekends.
- Brookline - The Brookline location is situated at 888 Commonwealth Avenue and can be contacted at 617 903 3256. This cafe is open from 7am to 10pm on weekdays and from 8am to 10pm at weekends.
- Cambridge - If you're looking for healthy eating in Cambridge,the Life Alive location is at 765 Mass Avenue. The phone number for this healthy cafe is 617 354 5433, and the cafe is open from 8am to 11pm on Mondays to Saturdays and from 10am to 10pm on Sundays.
- Salem - The Salem location of this healthy eating cafe chain is at 281 Essex Street and can be contacted at 978 594 4644. This cafe is open every day from 10am to 9pm.
- Lowell - Last but not least, one of the best healthy eating locations in Lowell is at 194 Middle Street and can be contacted at 978 453 1311. This cafe is open every day of the week from 10am to 9pm.
- Order Online - You can download the simple Life Alive app to be able to place your orders online and collect them from your nearest location or get them delivered wherever you like in the local area. The app is fully free and available for both Android and iOS devices, and ordering online is a great option for those extra busy moments when you don’t have a single second to waste. website