Located in downtown Baltimore, Maryland, B&O American Brasserie is a mixture of Baltimore history with modern day American cuisine. Currently housed in the former headquarters of the B&O Railroad, the B&O American Brasserie is not only an exceptional place to eat, it is also a design wonder.
With chairs and lamps from the original dining cars on the B&O Railroad, diners get to experience a piece of Baltimore and railroad history while dining on food from a well-planned menu. The food is prepared with local produce and tweaked with regional flavors to offer a delicious and historical dining experience in downtown Baltimore.
Reservations can be made for B&O American Restaurant online via OpenTable.
The menu at B&O American Brasserie comprises breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, and a selection of wines and beers. The menu features classic American dishes prepared in the brasserie fashion and made with seasonal ingredients with a touch of local Baltimore flavor. The following are some of the menu items offered by B&O Brasserie.
· Breakfast - Breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, pancakes, waffles, omelets, eggs Benedict, quinoa bowl, cheddar grits, bagels, croissant and muffins, coffee, tea, espresso, grapefruit, orange and apple juice, and more.
· Lunch - Starters: duck wings, salmon tartare; soups and salads; brick oven pizzas, sandwiches and burgers such as BBQ jackfruit, B&O pit beef, Kobe beef hot dog, Cuban sandwich, smoked chicken salad sandwich, fried catfish sandwich, and more; The Original Power Lunch.
· Dinner - Soups and salads; small plates: duck wings, Buffalo pigtails, market oysters, pumpkin raviolo; flatbreads; mains: rack of venison, rainbow trout, cast iron crab cake, coffee-crusted pork chop, sweet tea chicken, bone-in NY strip steak, porcini-dusted scallops, wagyu burger, and more.
· Desserts - Chocolate mocha cake, sticky date pudding, lemon bar, root beer float, Lady Apple Trio, and ice cream, and sorbet and dessert cocktails.
· Beer/Wine - Draft and bottled beers, wines by the glass and the bottle, and assorted cocktails.
Come and enjoy good food and drinks at the B&O American Brasserie. The B&O American Brasserie holds several regular events, including one of the most popular happy hours in Baltimore, and offers unlimited mimosas during weekend brunch. Patrons can check out the B&O American Brasserie website or stay connected via social media to keep abreast of current and upcoming events.
B&O American Brasserie is available as a private dining venue for any type of occasion large or small. Private dining space at B&O American Brasserie accommodates up to 146 guests. If additional space is needed, there is the option to use the function space at the adjacent Hotel Monaco Baltimore, which offers 6,200 square feet. B&O American Brasserie has in-house party experts who will help to oversee the entire private event while the chef creates a menu that is tailored to the wishes and tastes of the guests.
More information about holding a private event at B&O American Brasserie is available by contacting the restaurant directly at (443) 692-6734.
Parking is $7 with validation from B&O.
B&O American Brasserie, 2 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201, Phone: 443-692-6172
(Last Updated on October 19, 2017)
Fun Romantic Weekend Getaways, Beach Resorts, Wedding Venues: IN, Atlanta, NM, ME, Miami, Birthday, Chicago, VA, OR, Couples, NM, LA, Montauk, UT, AR, ID, OK, KS, East Coast, CA, IN, OR, WY, MD, GA water parks, From Dallas, Hilton Head, Boston, day trips from D.C., from Seattle, KS, OR, Missouri, TN, beaches in San Diego, Portland, Charlotte