Carrol’s Creek Cafe in Annapolis has been offering a beautiful fine dining experience located right on the water’s edge of Spa Creek since 1983. Carrol’s Creek Café understands the significance of its location from both an historical and geographical perspective and seeks to make the most of it. Dining at Carrol’s Creek Café offers patrons the opportunity to experience the best of the bounty of Chesapeake Bay with fresh seafood daily along with beautiful waterfront views. Carrol’s Creek Café understands the importance of atmosphere, which is why the fine dining experience is upscale yet still casual, so that customers can feel comfortable while partaking in a fine dining experience.
Carrol’s Creek Café’s dedication to offering the best doesn’t just stop at seafood. With over 24 beers on tap as well as a selective wine list, patrons at Carrol’s Creek Café get to enjoy a good drink while dining or at the chic lounge. Carrol’s Creek Café in Annapolis, Maryland, is an exceptional experience of fine waterfront dining.
Carrol’s Creek Café operates 7 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 8:30pm
Reservations for Carrol’s Creek Café can be made online via OpenTable or by calling the restaurant directly at 410-263-8102.
Carrol’s Creek Café asks that groups of 10 or more people call the restaurant to make a reservation.
The menu at Carrol’s Creek Café offers the bounty of Chesapeake Bay. Patrons are invited to enjoy a variety of seafood dishes as well as non-seafood items that are just as delicious. The following are some menu offerings at Carrol’s Creek Café.
· Lunch - Small plates: tuna tartare, BBQ shrimp, fried calamari, shrimp and crab cocktail, jumbo lump crab cake appetizer, and more; salads; mains: fish tacos, grilled filet mignon, pan seared scallops, Cuban sandwich, coconut encrusted cod filet, and more.
· Dinner - Small plates: MD cream of crab soup, crab and artichoke dip, shrimp and crab cocktail, regional oysters, sea scallops, and more; mains: grilled salmon, cioppino, sautéed chicken breast, grilled NY strip steak, herb encrusted rockfish filet, and more.
· Sunday Brunch - Starters: fried calamari, sea scallops, granola, bowl of berries, jumbo crab cake appetizer, and more; entrees: shrimp and grits, MD breakfast, steak and eggs, buttermilk pancakes, waffles, French toast, and more.
Carrol’s Creek Café offers an exceptional private fine dining experience for any private event. With views of the water, an exceptional menu, and great service, Carrol’s Creek Café is the perfect venue for any special occasion or private event. The private dining venues are as follows.
Waterfront Bridgeview Rooms
· East Bridgeview Room – accommodates up to 24 guests
· West Bridgeview Room – accommodates up to 42 guests
· East and West Bridgeview Room – accommodates up to 70 guests
· Entire restaurant – Accommodates 100-170 guests
· Deck – Accommodates up to 80 guests
Carrol’s Creek Café also provides full menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as for hors d’oeuvres and cocktail parties for a private or catered event.
Those interested in using Carrol’s Creek Café for a private venue or catering can contact the restaurant directly at 410-263-8102.
Carrol’s Creek Café offers a frequent diner club for loyal patrons. Guests can earn one point for every dollar spent at Carrol’s Creek Café. The frequent diner club also provides updates on dining perks and discounts as well as notification of upcoming events.
Carrol’s Creek Café offers gift cards for sale at the restaurant or via its website. The gift cards are mailed to the recipient and are available in denominations from $25 to $250.
Carrol’s Creek Café, 410 Severn Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21403, Phone: 410-263-8102
(Last Updated on November 4, 2017)