Hanover is an unincorporated community in northwestern Anne Arundel County and eastern Howard County in Maryland, south of Baltimore. At the heart of the place is Arundel Mills, very popular shopping, entertainment and gaming center. Arundel Mills is also home to the popular Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament. Maggio Olive Oil Co.is a long-standing local company importing high quality olive oils and balsamic vinegars from Italy. If you feel for authentic German food, don’t miss elegant Bavarian Brauhaus. Massage Envy Spa will take care of your physical and mental well-being and Powerhouse Gym offers all necessary tools for a good workout CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
2.Maggio Olive Oil Co.
4.Massage Envy Spa
5.Little Spice Thai Cuisine
7 Best Things to Do in Hanover, MD
- Arundel Mills, Photo: stock.adobe.com
- Maggio Olive Oil Co., Photo: Maggio Olive Oil Co.
- Powerhouse Gym, Photo: tonawilliams/stock.adobe.com
- Massage Envy Spa, Photo: xreflex/stock.adobe.com
- Little Spice Thai Cuisine, Photo: ilolab/stock.adobe.com
- Maiwand Kabob, Photo: Maiwand Kabob
- Bavarian Brauhaus, Photo: Bavarian Brauhaus
- Cover Photo: Iakov Kalinin/stock.adobe.com