Costas is a family-owned and operated restaurant popular for its signature crab cakes, Maryland-style steamed crabs, and other seafood fares. The restaurant was opened in 1971 by husband and wife, Costas N. Triantafilos and Tsambika Kefalas, who immigrated to the United States from Greece.
Hours of Operation
Costas Inn operates every day of the week, Monday through Saturday from 8:00am to 2:00am and on Sundays between 11:00am and 11:00pm.
Costas Inn menu offers a wide range of appetizers, soups, salads, side orders, pasta dishes, desserts, light fare sandwiches and subs, and raw bar and steamers along with the below menu list;
· Seafood Specialties - Maryland crab cakes, seafood platter, jumbo crab cake, stuffed shrimp imperial, stuffed orange roughy, stuffed lobster tail, broiled tail, Gulf shrimp, breaded oysters, scallops, crab imperial, orange roughy Rockefeller, and salmon St. Michael.
· Ultimate Pasta Bar – A pasta bar with bread sticks and salad that offers pasta, sauce, veggies, and a protein of choice.
· Entrees - Costas’ Combo, filet mignon, steak Triantafilos, pork chops, chicken imperial, oven roasted chicken, meat loaf, Texas pit BBQ ribs, and New York strip steak.
· Family Style - Macaroni and cheese, creamed spinach, and sautéed mushrooms.
· Open-Face Sandwiches - Hot beef, Long Island, and tuna melt.
· Specialty Sandwiches - Gyro, sandwich Chesapeake, and Eastern Shore grilled cheese
· From the Open Pit - Top round of beef, Virginia baked ham, robust plump turkey, double breasted chicken, half pound grilled sirloin burger, Roma Italian sausage, ham and beef pit combo, medium or large OC french fries, and kosher dill pickle.
· Drinks - Frozen drinks, beer on tap, house wines, red wine, and blush wines.
Costas Inn recommends making reservations to ensure prompt seating as its dining space is not unlimited. The restaurant maintains a steady supply of Texas and Louisiana blue crabs throughout the year and due to high demand, the crabs are sized and served in the order of reservations received. Thus, making reservations at the earliest possible time also ensures availability of good-sized crabs. The restaurant accepts reservations made via phone calls only.
Costas Inn operates an open flame pit on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday from 11:00am to 5:00pm and on Thursday and Friday between 11:00am and 6:00pm. The menu features a list of beef, ham, turkey, chicken, and sandwiches that are chargrilled on an open flame.
Costas Inn offers off-site catering services to private events of every size. Offsite catering includes custom menu, delivery, setup, cleanup, and full service staff provided at the event venue for a minimum of 50 persons. In-house parties consisting of less than 50 persons get to choose from the regular restaurant menu.
Costas famous and award-winning Maryland crab cakes are shipped nationwide, delivered fresh at the doorstep. The restaurant's online shop offers crab cakes, oysters Rockefeller, clams, stuffed mushroom caps, Costas crab seasoning, spices, beef rub, red wine vinaigrette, gift cards, party packages, clothing, and more available for shipping throughout the United States.
Back to: Things to Do in Baltimore
Costas Inn, 4100 Northpoint Blvd, Baltimore, Maryland 21222, website, Phone: 410-477-1975
More: Best resorts in Maryland, Things to Do in Maryland, Romantic weekend getaways in Maryland, Places to visit in Maryland, Best Maryland beaches, Maryland breweries, Things to Do in Ocean City MD, Maryland lakes, wedding venues in Maryland, Maryland islands, Fall vacations in Maryland, flea markets Maryland, Maryland vacation, Baltimore wedding venues, Baltimore hotels, Baltimore to Philadelphia, Baltimore breakfast, Maryland amusement parks, Maryland waterfalls