Established in 1830, The Federal House is a long-standing mainstay in the historic district of Annapolis. A favorite of both locals and visitors alike, The Federal House is a perfect place to visit for lunch or dinner. Located near shopping as well as the Annapolis nightlife scene, The Federal House is a perfect place to visit after sightseeing or for a night out on the town. The Federal House is one of the few restaurants that is accommodating to everyone, with an entrance suitable for those with restricted mobility as well as an open patio where guests can bring their canine friends to dine along. The Federal House provides a dining experience that few others can compete with in Annapolis.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The Federal House offers not only an inviting environment but also a menu that is filled with local favorites such as seafood and the ever-popular Maryland crab cakes. With a great atmosphere, solid menu, and even live music, The Federal House in Annapolis, Maryland, offers a great dining experience for the entire family.
The Federal House operates 7 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Restaurant and Bar:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00am
Reservations for The Federal House can be placed online via the restaurant’s website or by calling the restaurant directly at 410-268-2576.
The menu at The Federal House features a wide assortment of traditional American classics with a touch of Maryland flavor. Some of the menu offerings are as follows.
· Appetizers - Veggie flatbread, wings and things with a choice of sauce, crab dip, chicken fajita nachos, and more.
· Soups/Salads - Soups: soup of day, MD vegetable crab, and cream of crab and onion soup gratin; salads: Federal, black and blue, house, shrimp bruschetta Caesar, roasted vegetable caprese, and more.
· Entrees - Shrimp and grits, baby back ribs, MD crab cake dinner (single or double), Mediterranean royal sea bass, and more.
· Sandwiches/Burgers - Cordon bleu, whiskey, Santa Fe, Hangover; signature: brisket burger, bison burger, Hogan’s hero, French dip, Academy grilled cheese, crab cake sandwich, pastrami cheesesteak, crabby patty, Cuban sandwich, and more.
· Dessert - Hand-spun milkshakes, lemon and crème strawberry shortcake, skillet brownie, alcohol-infused sundae, and alcohol-infused bread pudding.
· Kids - Kids’ pasta, burger, mac n’ cheese, fried crispy chicken tenders or baked chicken wings, hand-dipped ice cream, funnel fries, fresh fruit, and milk shakes.
***Special Doggie Menu*** The Federal House also offers a special doggie menu so that canine friends can dine with their owners.
The Federal House has a dedicated private dining space for those who are interested in using the restaurant as a venue. The Annapolitan Room accommodates 50 seated or 70 standing guests. The private dining room is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and customers can choose seated meal, banquet style, or both. Menus can be custom-made to suit the preferences of the guests.
The Annapolitan Room also includes audiovisual additions such as a full projection screen and an audio system.
Individuals who are interested in using The Federal House as a venue for a private event can contact the restaurant directly at 410-268-2576.
The Federal House, 22 Market Space, Annapolis, MD 21401, Phone: 410-268-2576