Apples are grown all around the United States, with hundreds of millions of bushels being produced each and every year in major apple producing states like New York, Ohio, and California. These apples are then sold and shipped all around the country, being used in a million different ways in countless American kitchens. Everyone has their own favorite apple recipes, with some preferring apple cakes and pies, while others favor apple sauces and the inclusion of apples in their savory dishes. Apples can also be made into great tasting wines and ciders, as well as being crushed for juice or simply bitten into at any time of day as a healthy, vitamin-packed snack for people of all ages.
3.Treworgy Family Orchards
Apple Picking in Maine
- Overview, Photo: Olha/stock.adobe.com
- Maine-ly Apples, Photo: Mark Herreid/stock.adobe.com
- Treworgy Family Orchards, Photo: Jules_Kitano/stock.adobe.com
- McDougal Orchards , Photo: zulfiska/stock.adobe.com
- Cover Photo: Yakobchuk Olena/stock.adobe.com