Bistro Byronz is Baton Rouge’s neighborhood restaurant featuring good food and drinks at reasonable prices. This is where friends and families come together to relax and enjoy each other’s company in a comfortable yet elegant atmosphere brought about by the restaurant’s unpretentious vibe matched only by their cuisine.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
The place has everything one could look for in a bistro: sandwiches like the Big Byronz, salads like the Retro Chef, and even home-fried potato chips. All these match perfectly with any of the wines, beer, and other drinks available at the bistro bar, with a special mention to the remarkable Vodka Freeze.
Bistro Byronz accepts reservations online through their official website.
Both of Bistro Byronz’ Baton Rouge locations are open for lunch to dinner seven days per week.
Mondays to Thursdays: 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Fridays and Saturdays: 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Sundays: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Bistro Byronz guarantees that every dish that leaves their kitchen is taste-tested repeatedly so that guests get only the food that the restaurant is famous for. Both Baton Rouge locations serve lunch and dinner while the Mid-City location offers brunch on Sundays. The Willow Grove location, on the other hand has a bar menu.
· Lunch Plates: Back of the Stove Chicken, Chicken Paillard, Chicken and parmesan Dumplings, Pot Roast Creole, Hamburger Steak, Steak Frite, Les Pork Chops, Cassoulet, Crawfish Etouffee, Poisson Acadiana, Poisson Paillard, Shrimp and Grits.
· Dinner Entrees: Grilled Gulf Fish, Gulf Fish Amandine, Rosemary Veggie Pasta, Creole Shrimp Pasta, Les Legumes, Tenderloin Medallions, Abita Pork Chop, Chicken and Parmesan Dumplings
· Burgers: Byronz Burger, Bonjour BBQ Burger, Beaucoup Burger, Turkey Burger, Veggie Burger
· Poboys: Debris, Back of the Stove Chicken, Fried Shrimp, Jambon
· Sandwiches: Blackened Shrimp, Chicken Paillard, Chicken Avocado BLT, Beef and Blue Steak
Cocktails and freezes are listed in the bar menu. They also have a special menu for drinks depending on the time of day.
The above listed items are just some of the things served at the restaurant’s Baton Rouge locations.
Both of Bistro Byronz’ Baton Rouge locations accepts orders for pickup or delivery, making it possible for people to enjoy the same good stuff in their own homes. To make an order, simply use the WaitR app or visit their 237menu page. Keep in mind that the Baton Rouge locations do not have the same means of delivery as their Shreveport counterpart, which mainly uses On The Go Delivery.
Aside from deliveries, Bistro Byronz also offers catering services for any occasion, may it be a for a small meeting or a large family gathering. They offer a special menu for their catering services which can be customized to suit the needs of the occasion.
For more information about their services or reservations, contact 225-218-1433 or 225-367-4170. Interested parties can also visit Bistro Byronz’ official website
Baton Rouge Mid-City, 5412 Government Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70806, Phone: 225-218-1433