Located in the beautiful French Quarter of New Orleans, Angeline offers guests a bold menu that features Southern cuisine inspired by Northern Mediterranean dishes. With a seasonal menu that offers dishes that are sure to provide a unique spin on traditional Southern favorites, Angeline is a dining experience where guests are treated to true Southern hospitality.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Angeline, NOLA operates 5 days a week. Specific days and hours of operation are as follows:
Wednesday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Friday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Wednesday - Friday: 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Reservations for Angeline, NOLA can be made online via OpenTable.
Angeline offers a changing seasonal menu that borrows from northern Mediterranean dishes with a touch of the South. The menu offerings include brunch, dinner, dessert, and a complete wine and cocktail menu. The following are the menu options available.
· Brunch - Menu options include fried seasonal pickles, crispy oysters, fried chicken and biscuits, Eggs in Hell, French rolled omelet, buttermilk cornmeal pancakes, Gulf shrimp and Coosa Valley grits, H&N farm burger and hand-cut fries, Louisiana wagyu beef short rib hash, bacon, buttermilk biscuits, skillet potatoes, and more.
· Dinner - Some menu items include Angeline charcuterie, crispy cauliflower, roasted Gulf oysters, crispy smoked pork cheeks, burrata, daily soup preparation, crispy chicken livers, country ham wrapped rabbit leg, daily fish preparation, tofu stuffed sweet peppers, herb brined all-natural half chicken, lamb leg and boudin noir, Gulf shrimp and cornflower bucatini, and much more.
· Dessert - Decadent dessert options include gelato or sorbet, dark chocolate cremeux, Angeline pie, and sweet cornbread is cake.
· Wine, Cocktails and Beer - Angeline offers an assortment of wines by the glass and bottle as well as flights; cocktails such as Peach Please, False Blood, Oh Honey, Honey, and classic cocktails; beer such as Bud Light, Abita Light, Blonde Ale, Suzy B; IPA, Holly Roller; American Pale Ale, Envie; Imperial Russian Stout, Old Rasputin, and more.
Angeline is the perfect place to host a private event. This restaurant offers several venue options to suit any particular occasion. From birthday parties and celebrations to family gatherings, Angeline has the perfect space to suit guests’ needs. The following are some of the private dining options available.
· Front Dining Room - The front dining room offers a very intimate setting where guests can enjoy the view of Chartres Street while dining and socializing.
· Main Dining Room - The large main dining room is capable of accommodating a larger number of guests. Diners will enjoy overlooking the courtyard as they dine and socialize.
· Both the front dining room and main dining room are separated by a full service bar for guests to enjoy during their private event.
· Custom Menu - Angeline can help guests create a full service menu that accommodates the various tastes and preferences of the individuals attending the private event.
Those interested in using Angeline for private dining services are encouraged to contact the restaurant directly via the website or phone.
Valet parking is available for all visiting patrons.
Angeline, NOLA, 1032 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, website, Phone: 504-308-3106
(Last Updated on September 2, 2017)