© Pot Liquor BBQ
Brunch & Lunch Menu
· Brunch - Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am to 3:00pm. The menu includes mains like the Pot Liquor Frittata, wings and waffles, grilled bacon steak and eggs, smokehouse hash, buttermilk biscuits and gravy, and a fruit yogurt and granola bowl with an option to make it a meal served with endless Bellini, Mimosa or Bloody Mary.
· Lunch - Lunch is served from Monday to Friday between 11:00am and 3:00pm. The menu includes mains like Texas dip, beef & cheddar, the Pot Liquor Butchers Burger, Southern-style chicken sandwich, Carolina pulled pork sandwich, and a hot link hoagie served with a choice of fries, coleslaw, side salad, or sweet potato fries.
· Appetizers - Pulled pork sliders, BBQ pork nachos, smoked chicken wings, bacon wrapped meatballs, pork belly with country grits, Kansas City style burnt ends, spare riblets, and devil’d eggs.
· Salads - Caesar salad, baby rib wedge salad, king cobb, and fried green tomato salad.
· Smoked Dinner Selections - Smoked chicken, mopped baby back ribs, Carolina pulled pork, Memphis-style dry rubbed spareribs, and Texas-style beef brisket.
· Combination Plates - Texas-style brisket, dry rubbed spareribs, smoked chicken, and pulled pork.
· Kids’ Menu - Kids cheeseburger, kids grilled cheese sandwich, baby back ribs, corn dog puppies, kids’ mac-n-cheese, and chicken fingers.
· American Specialties - Chicken pot pie, cheddar grits and veggies, shrimp jambalaya, the Brisket Burger, and others.
· Sides & Desserts - Macaroni and cheese, grilled corn succotash, sautéed green beans, signature collard greens, and fries with Alabama white sauce. Assorted desserts include brownie bread pudding, root beer float, pie in a jar, and apple cobbler.
· Drinks - Beers, signature cocktails, wines, whiskeys, and lemonade drinks. Also served are beverages like Diet Coke, Sprite, root beer, milk, fresh lemonade, orange soda, iced tea, assorted juices, and other soft drinks. The restaurant’s happy hour is from Monday through Friday from 3:00pm to 6:00pm.
· Stoney's – The menu includes a range of dishes like moinks, smoked wings, pork rinds, Pork on a Fork, hot links, chicken salad, and a side of coleslaw.
Fun day trip ideas: Ohio, From San Francisco, Weekend Getaways from NYC, Texas, CA, Oregon, Florida