Enoteca is the Italian for “wine bar,” and this wine bar is popular for its delicious tapas and a wine list curated by Lexington's Certified Sommelier. In addition to the sommelier-selected wine list, bourbon, and craft beer, Enoteca offers a small menu of thoughtfully designed and ever-changing tapas to accompany the extensive drinks available at Enoteca.
Enoteca operates daily, Sundays and Mondays from 5:00pm to 9:00pm, Tuesdays from 5:00pm to 10:00pm, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5:00pm to 11:00pm, and Fridays and Saturdays between 5:00pm and midnight. The kitchen closes at 9:00pm on Sundays and Mondays, and an hour before the wine bar closes on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
· Cheese and Meat - Served with baguette slices, cornichons, preserves or mustard, and nuts.
· Tapas - Marcona almonds, marinated olives, squash soup, salad, tortilla Española, beet and quinoa salad, chorizo puffs, patatas bravas, Brussels sprouts, stuffed mushrooms, Spanish mussels, crab cake, gambas y grits, paprika chicken pincho skewers, lamb meatballs, beef tenderloin, duck breast, and tapa of the day.
· Dessert - Chocolate bourbon almond-stuffed figs, cardamom flan, and bread pudding.
· Wines By the Glass - Bubbly, rosé, white, red, Sangria white or red, and the Coravin preservation list that consist of white, and red wines, and cordials.
· Wines By the Bottle - Bubbly, rosé, and wine bottles from around the world.
· Beers - The menu consists of a beer list, the RateBeer.com A List, bombers, draft, seasonals, and limited releases.
· Cocktails - Bourbon, vodka, gin, rum, brandy, tequila, and wines.
· Whiskey - The menu is an extensive list consisting of bourbon, Enoteca private barrel picks, rye, Scotch, other whiskey, and Japanese whiskey.
Enoteca welcomes walk-ins and also accepts online reservations through its website. While parties smaller than 6 are seated on first-come first-served basis, groups of 6 and more are required to make online reservations. Parties consisting of 13 or more are required to make party bookings on the Private Events page on their website.
Enoteca's online reservations are confirmed via email. Since same day online reservations are not guaranteed, guests are required to call the wine bar after 4:00pm to confirm the online reservation in case an email confirmation is not received the same day.
Enoteca has introduced a separate email list for bourbon enthusiast customers. By subscribing to Enoteca's Bourbon Blurbs mailing list, customers receive announcements on special releases and bourbon-centric events happening at Enoteca.
Enoteca hosts several events at its venue, like Winemaker Dinner, Scotch Whiskey Evening, Tapas dinner, Brandy and Absinthe Class, Bourbon Dinner, Beer Dinner, Wine Dinner, Italian Winemaker Dinner, New Year’s Eve Party, Fat Tuesday, Paella Wednesdays, and more. A detailed list of all the events at Enoteca can be found on its Facebook page.
Enoteca offers both inside and patio spaces for every type of private event;
· Inside: The private dining room, multiple rooms, and whole restaurant.
· Patio: Patio courtyard, courtyard plus covered patio, and the Skybox Deck, which overlooks Jefferson St.
Back to: Lexington, KY
Enoteca Wine Bar, 191 Jefferson St. Lexington, Kentucky 40508, website, Phone: 859-687-0346
More: Things to do in Kentucky, Places to Visit in Kentucky, Romantic weekend getaways in Kentucky, Things to Do in Kentucky, wedding venues in Kentucky, Kentucky amusement parks, Things to Do in Cave City, Things to Do in Bowling Green, romantic getaways in Lexington, drive-in theaters in Kentucky, Kentucky Waterparks, hotels in Kentucky