Italy is one of the most beautiful nations on Earth, renowned for its incredible history, its unique culture, its delicious cuisine, and its stunningly diverse array of landscapes. Whether you’re looking for sun-soaked beaches or coastal villages, big cities, ancient ruins, snow-capped mountains, or rolling hills, you can find it all in Italy, and one of the best cities to visit is Florence.
Holding a special place in the hearts of all who visit it, Florence is the capital of Tuscany and one of Italy's prettiest urban centers. It's home to a simply stunning cathedral, along with many other beautiful buildings and historical sites, plus some of Italy's best galleries and museums, like the Galleria dell'Accademia and the Uffizi Gallery. If you’re heading to Florence, one of the city’s best hotels is the Brunelleschi Hotel.
Brunelleschi Hotel - Luxury Florence Hotel
Situated in the heart of Florence and embodying all of the history, culture, and identity of the Tuscan capital, Brunelleschi Hotel is one of the best places to stay in the city. It ranks among the very best Florence hotels, providing elegant rooms, luxurious suites, fine dining, and an array of comforts and services to make your stay as memorable and magical as possible.
- Location - The Brunelleschi Hotel is located at the Piazza Santa Elisabetta in the heart of Florence. It's one of the best positioned hotels in the city, offering easy and direct access to many of Florence's most famous landmarks and monuments. The cathedral is just a minute or two away by foot, and the Uffizi Gallery is right next door as well. The Amerigo Vespucci Florence International Airport is less than five miles away, offering easy access for international travelers, and you can find plenty of shops, cafés, and restaurants in the surrounding streets. The Piazza della Repubblica is just a short walk away too, as is the Museo dell'Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore and the Piazza della Signoria.
- The Rooms - Guests at the Brunelleschi Hotel will be able to choose from a wide selection of beautiful rooms. Arguably the best rooms of all are the Duomo View Rooms, which allow you to gaze out of your window directly at the city's cathedral, witnessing one of Italy's most iconic landmarks from the comfort of your home away from home. There are also Superior Executive, Family, and Deluxe Executive Panorama rooms, with views out onto the Duomo and the rest of the city. Whichever room you choose, you'll find luxurious furnishings, 42" TVs, free Wi-Fi, minibars, hair dryers, safes, and more.
- The Suites - Those looking for a little extra space, comfort, and luxury during their stay at this premium Florence hotel might like to consider a suite. The Brunelleschi Hotel offers deluxe, 4-star suite accommodation in the heart of the city, including Pool Suites with their own private jacuzzis and magnificent views over the cathedral and city, as well as the one of a kind and highly romantic Pagliazza Tower Suite, housed in an ancient Byzantine tower. Balcony Suites, the Penthouse Apartment, Two-Bedroom Suites, and other options are available too, all offering lots of space, luxury, and all of the features and amenities you could need for a magical stay.
- Dining at Brunelleschi Hotel - Italian is famous for its fine dining, with Florence being a haven for foodies of all ages, and the Brunelleschi Hotel is home to two separate restaurants for guests to enjoy. The Santa Elisabetta Restaurant is one of the best in the city, offering fine dining experiences with an extraordinary menu of unbeatable dishes, prepared with passion and pride by an exceptional culinary team. Meanwhile, over in the Osteria Pagliazza, diners can enjoy traditional Tuscan cuisine with a little modern flair in a relaxed and cozy setting.
- Services and Features of Brunelleschi Hotel - Along with the two restaurants and luxurious rooms and suites, the Brunelleschi Hotel is home to a fitness center, complete with treadmills, weights, and various other state of the art gym equipment for all your fitness needs. This is a fully accessible hotel too, welcoming and catering to guests with disabilities, and it's one of Florence's best pet-friendly hotels, letting you bring a furry friend along for the experience and even providing them with their own pampered pet kit with water bowls, food pots, welcome biscuits, and dog beds. The Brunelleschi Hotel also offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property for all guests and serves up free breakfast treats each morning. website