Island Hideaway at Dhonakulhi Maldives, Spa Resort & Marina is set on a crescent-shaped private island in the Haa-Alifu Atoll. The island is surrounded by a pristine lagoon that's waist-deep. A natural harbor for the marina, one of its kind, is formed where the channel splits into two distinct parts. The hotel marina offers space for up to 20 yachts and provides Electricity, fresh water, fuel (Petrol/Diesel), fishing supplies, a doctor, cable television, restaurants, bar, accommodations, telephone and internet.
Hideaway Spa and Beauty Palace
Get pampered from head to toe in the most amazing tropical island setting.
Villas & Suites
Vacationers have a choice of different luxury suite and villa types, either set on its own stretch of sandy beach and surrounded by tropical foliage for privacy, or on stilts right over the blue lagoon.
- Hideaway Palace: The 1,420 sq meter unit offers a unique layout between two sandbanks, made of five individual villas surrounded by private infinity swimming pools. This house is quite literally a palace, with designer bedrooms, Jacuzzi tubs, roof terrace for stargazing at night, and a dedicated butler to take care of all your wishes.
- Family 2 Bedroom Villa with Pool: The 1,200 sq m units are set on the pristine lagoon side of the island. The 53 sq m infinity swimming pool is perfect for hanging out with the family. Enjoy the huge en-suite bathroom with a 'two-person' Jacuzzi bathtub and both an indoor and an outdoor space.
- Family Villa with Pool: The 705 sq m villa features an infinity pool and a lush private garden.
- Ocean Villa with Pool: The 300 sq m unit is a single bedroom villa with a 18 sq m infinity swimming pool, perfect for honeymooners.
- Ocean Suite: This amazing 340 sq m suite on wooden stilts standing in the lagoon has a spacious veranda, and a 25 sq m infinity swimming pool. This overwater suite offers some of the best ocean views, perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Deluxe Water Villa with Jacuzzi Pool: There are 50 water villas available at the resort, each measuring 196 sq m, complete with a Jacuzzi free standing tub, 18 sq m infinity pool with a seating bench in the pool, sundeck and many other luxury features.
Restaurants and Bars
- Matheefaru Restaurant: Built on the edge of the water, the restaurant serves Maldivian and international cuisine. Enjoy stunning sunset views while you enjoy a romantic dinner, including weekly themed buffets with live cooking stations and a la carte menu options. The restaurant has two amazing private over water dining pavilions.
- Samsara Asian Restaurant: Taste Asian fusion cuisine, a blend of Thai, Chinese and Japanese influences, on the open-air terrace.
- Meeru Bar: The bar enjoy stunning ocean views from its poolside location. Enjoy pizzas, snacks, champagne and cocktails. The resort has largest whisky and fine champagne collection in the Maldives.
- Waves Discotheque: This unique nightclub offers live entertainment, a shisha area, theme nights and ladies nights.
- Tailor-made Culinary Experience: Dine in the privacy of your luxury villa or ask the resort staff to prepare a unique culinary experience such as a romantic picnic or dinner under the stars.
Tips, Deals & Packages
Nightly rates start at $491 USD. The resort offers a selection of packages, such as wedding and honeymoon. The honeymoon package requires a minimum 4-night stay and includes: champagne, cocktails, romantic picnic lunch, a candle-lit dinner (you get to choose where on the island), massage, and other romantic amenities. You may also like: 15 Breathtaking Overwater Pools and 24 Most Outrageous Ocean Views from Your Hotel Bed.
Plan This Trip:
Location: Dhonakulhi Island , Maldives , +960 650-1515