Located in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood, Viaggio offers classic Italian cuisine in a comforting, relaxing environment. At Viaggio, customers will enjoy a menu that includes not only Italian staples but also specialty Italian dishes with an interesting twist. The menu is well rounded and includes something for just about everyone. The goal at Viaggio is to have it so that everyone who walks into the restaurant receives nothing short of the best in hospitality and service. Viaggio is a place where people can enjoy authentic Italian cuisine in an elegant and charming atmosphere.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Viaggio is open 7 days a week. The days and hours of operation are as follows:
Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Monday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Reservations can be made at Viaggio online via OpenTable or by contacting the restaurant directly at (312) 829-3333.
The lunch and dinner menus at Viaggio are filled with classic Italian fare as well as a number of specialty Italian dishes created by Viaggio’s very own chef, Nicolas Biscaglio. The menu is a sincere nod to true Italian cuisine. Lunch and dinner menu items are as follows:
· Anitpasta - Mussels, sausage and peppers, fried calamari, stacked eggplant, shrimp Dakota, breaded mozzarella, fresh tomato bruschetta, half-dozen baked clams, and more.
· Insalata - Mixed green salad, caprese salad, spinach salad, and Caesar salad.
· Pastas - Rigatoni vodka, cheese ravioli, fettuccine alfredo, penne Bolognese, spaghetti carbonara, eight finger cavatelli, orechietta, linguine with clams, rigatoni with Sunday pork gravy, and more.
· House Specialties - Pork chop parmesan, lasagna, risotto of the day, eggplant parmesan, and brick chicken.
· Anitpasta - Meatball salad, fried calamari, stacked eggplant, and sausage and peppers.
· Insalata - Caprese, spinach, and Caesar salads.
· Sandwiches - Meatball, sausage, eggplant, and grilled chicken sandwiches.
· House Specialties - Chicken limon, cheese ravioli, veal marsala, chicken parmesan, and rigatoni with Sunday pork gravy.
· Macaroni & Sauce - A variety of pasta with a choice of sauces such as marinara, vodka, alfredo, Bolognese, garlic and oil, and arrabiata.
Viaggio offers a full-service catering menu for those who want to enjoy the taste of Viaggio at their personal events. Catering menu offerings provided are based on small, medium, and large servings and half and full-pan serving sizes. Desserts are also available upon request as they are made in-house. Viaggio can also provide dishes and silverware for catered events. Delivery of catered items is available for areas within Westloop and throughout Chicago for an additional fee.
Parties interested in using Viaggio for catering services are urged to place their orders at least 24 hours in advance. Full service venue catering is available upon request. Customers can contact Viaggio directly at (312) 829-3333 to obtain more information on catering services.
Viaggio hosts a variety of events that patrons are sure to enjoy. From wine dinners to special raffles to win ticket to sporting events, Viaggio likes to keep its patrons thoroughly engaged. Patrons can view more events and happenings on the Viaggio website.
Viaggio, 1330 W Madison St, Chicago, IL 60607, website, Phone: 312-829-3333
(Last Updated on September 13, 2017)