The Bristol is located in Bucktown, a trendy neighborhood that’s located just north of downtown Chicago where most hotels and businesses are established. It happens to be the only private and full-service restaurant in the north side of Chicago.
This American restaurant has become one of Chicago’s most staple dining destinations, attracting locals and tourists alike. They feature dishes prepared with a nose-to-tail approach to cooking and an impressive list of beers, wine, and cocktails.
The Bristol is open every day for dinner and lunch on the weekends.
Mondays to Thursdays: 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Fridays: 5:30 PM to 11:00 PM
Saturdays: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Sundays: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
The Bristol accepts online reservations online via OpenTable, providing guests with a secure way to ensure that they get a table at their preferred date and time.
- Starters: Steak Tartare, Chicken Liver Mousse, Scotch Olives, Country Pate, Crispy Pig Ears, Duck Fat Fries, Monkey Bread, Scallop Ceviche, Burrata, Mushroom Toast, Charred Cauliflower, Green Beans, Endive Salad, Apple Salad, Caesar Salad
- Pasta: Tarragon Tagliatelle, Risotto, Cacio e Pepe, Pappardelle, Raviolo
- Mains: Whitefish, Amish Half Chicken,Pork Shank, Duck Confit, Quarter Pounder Burger, Hanger Steak
- Pastries: Basque Cake, Cinnamon Roll, Coffee Cake, Pastry Board
- Entrees: Smoked Salmon Board, Endive Salad, Bristol Breakfast, Mushroom Toast, Royale, Buttermilk Pancakes, Smoked Pork Hash, Smoked Ham Eggs Benedict, Chicken ‘n a Biscuit, Braised Pork Chilaquiles, Fried Egg BLT with Cheese
- Sides: Double Smoked Bacon, Sausage, Fruit, Duck Fat Fries, Hash Browns, Sourdough Toast
- Little Bristol 8: 2 eggs, grilled cheese, single pancake, and a mini bristol burger (with a kids drink and a side)
The Bristol also offers a Happy Hour menu which is served between 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM everyday. On certain occasions, the restaurant also features a special menu which they serve on top of their regular service, such as when they celebrate the Chicago Restaurant Week or the Chicago Theater Week. Check out their website to know when these happen.
The Bristol offers private dining areas with a casual setting that’s ideal for most social and business events. Guests will have access to an intimate bar as well as a lounge area that can also be used for receptions and other gatherings. They offer setups ideal for events of up to 160 guests. The venue also comes with private restrooms, flat screen TVs, dedicated sound systems, and a fireplace.
Some of the events that have been held in The Bristol before include corporate events like business dinners, company holiday parties, team building dinners, as well as family gatherings like wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, and anniversaries.
To know more about The Bristol, call 773.862.5555 or visit their official website.
The Bristol, 2152 N. Damen Ave. Chicago, IL 60647, website, Phone: 773-862-5555
Family vacation Spots near me, weather: MN, NYC, CA, VT, Newport Beach, Scottsdale, NYC, spa, WY, Naples, Pink Sand, CO, NJ beaches, NC, Denver, Dallas, Seattle, All Inclusive, Utah destinations, MD, GA, Hawaii islands, WI destinations, MN, Missouri, Canada, Bentonville, day trips from SF, Mexico, Destin, KY, Nebraska