California typically ranks near the top of any list of dream vacation destinations. Home to awe-inspiring mountain ranges, beautiful beaches, stunning city skylines, and so much more, the Golden State is filled with opportunities and excitement, and its Napa Valley is one of its most famous and peaceful locations.
Best-known for its exceptional wine production, Napa Valley is the perfect place for a romantic getaway, but can also work equally well as a family vacation destination, with all kinds of recreational activities all around including everything from winery tours to hot air balloon flights and scenic hikes.
It's a place where people can escape from the hustle and bustle of city streets and the routines of their own daily lives, being surrounded by nothing but historic vineyards, charming towns, rustic buildings, and astonishing scenery, and one of the best places to stay in Napa Valley is River Terrace Inn.
River Terrace Inn in Napa Valley
Ranked as one of the finest hotels in Wine Country, River Terrace Inn offers luxurious accommodation and wonderful facilities right in the heart of Napa Valley. If you're planning any kind of trip out to Wine Country, this is one of the very best places to stay.
- Location - River Terrace Inn is located in the perfect spot in Napa Valley. This luxury Wine Country hotel sits snugly right beside the Napa River and is less than an hour away from San Francisco and the Bay Area, offering easy access in and out of the big city. Surrounded by rolling hills, colorful wildflowers, breathtaking wineries, and stunning sunsets, River Terrace Inn offers the ultimate in Napa Valley relaxation, letting you and your fellow guests feel a million miles away from noisy city streets, while also being only a short walk away from Downtown Napa for shopping, dining, wine-tasting, and more.
- Rooms - If you're looking for luxury accommodation in Napa Valley, River Terrace Inn is the place to be. This hotel boasts a superb selection of village side rooms, river side rooms, and luxury rooms. The river side rooms boast beautiful views over the Napa Valley, while the luxury rooms are equipped with additional space and facilities like a large seating area, a jetted bathtub, designer bath products, Boca Terry robes, and more. All of the rooms at River Terrace Inn are decorated and designed to an impeccable standard, providing all the comfort and convenience you need for your Napa Valley 'home away from home'.
- Dining - Napa Valley is synonymous with fine dining and wonderful wine, and no trip to this region can be complete without gourmet meals and memorable culinary experiences each and every day. Guests at the River Terrace Inn will have the luxurious privilege of being able to dine at ALBA, one of the most prestigious new restaurants in all of Wine Country. Open since the summer of 2017, ALBA is led by an award-winning executive chef, offering a superior menu of flavors and savors, all crafted with local products and natural ingredients. Meals typically consist of shareable plates and platters, with multiple elements and flavors coming into play and blending beautifully with the world class wines on offer.
- Events and Meetings - If you're looking to host any kind of event in Napa, the River Terrace Inn is a prime venue to consider. This Wine Country hotel has been successfully hosting large and small events for years and offers supreme levels of service, catering, and event planning for every occasion. The hotel features its own events team who are ready and waiting to work by your side to plan out the perfect event, with the hotel boasting multiple outdoor event spaces looking right out over the Napa River. Whether you’re planning a conference, brand launch, social gathering, or something else altogether, the River Terrace Inn can bring your vision to life.
- Weddings in Napa Valley - Napa Valley has long been considered one of the best wedding locations in all of the United States, and the River Terrace Inn is easily one of the best wedding venues in Wine Country. With over 5,000 square feet of interior and exterior wedding space, the River Terrace Inn can accommodate up to 300 guests in total for your special day. The beautiful landscapes all around, the world class cuisine and wines inside, and the luxurious rooms for you and your guests to enjoy in the evenings, combined with the friendly and professional wedding planning staff, all help to make this Napa hotel an unparalleled wedding venue. website