- Things to Do - Whether you're heading to the Poconos for a family adventure or a romantic getaway, you'll find a whole host of amazing activities to try out. The Poconos is very much a four-seasons location, with a long list of activities to enjoy in spring, summer, fall, and winter. Live concerts, outdoor activities, fascinating museums, elegant restaurants, and much more can be found in this part of Pennsylvania.
- Outdoor Activities - One of the main reasons people go to the Poconos is to spend lots of time outdoors, breathing in the fresh, marveling at the amazing scenery all around them, and engaging in a wide variety of outdoor activities. Some of the most popular outdoor activities you can try here include hiking, biking, horseback riding, and fishing. Those looking for something more intense can try whitewater rafting, while those in need of something more calming and soothing can simply plan out a scenic picnic and do some wildlife spotting.
- Family Activities - The Poconos is one of the best places to go if you're planning a fun family day out from New York or Philadelphia. There are lots of family-friendly activities and attractions here, including a huge indoor waterpark, a snowtubing park, Costa's Family Fun Park, the world's biggest general store, a wild animal park named Claws 'N' Paws, and so much more.
- Skiing and Winter Activities - If you're heading to the Pocono Mountains in winter, a completely different range of activities and opportunities become available for your enjoyment. There are several world class ski resorts and areas all around the Poconos, with activities like skiing, snowboarding, and snowtubing being very popular. You can also go on a sleigh ride or even mush your own team of huskies.
- Pocono Tours - If you want to make the most of your Pocono Mountains day trip, one of the best options might be to sign up for a day tour. A huge range of tours are available around the Poconos, with trained and friendly guides leading the way. Whether you’re looking to do some ziplining, boating, visiting waterfalls, exploring historic buildings, or heading off on a train ride, you’ll find a great range of different tours to choose from.
- Food and Drink - No matter what kind of cuisine you favor, you'll find a lot of options around the Poconos. The culinary scene in this area has really evolved in recent times, with a lot of top quality restaurants offering up everything from classic American fare to Italian food, Thai favorites, seafood delights, and so much more.