Maine Foodie Tours, LLC is a Portland-based food tour agency founded in 2009. The company offers all-year walking tours to locally owned restaurants, fancy food joints, artisanal food centres, and culinary artists in Portland. They also offer seasonal food tours and private excursions in Bar Harbour, Kennebunkport, Rockland, and Camden.
Maine Foodie Tours has announced its second year of the 12 Months of Giving Campaign, wherein $1 from every ticket sold goes to the betterment of various charitable trusts that cater to the needs of animals, marine life, low-income families, local farms, children's hospitals, the American Diabetes Association, and other institutions. Maine Foodie Tours
Rates of guided food tours organized by Maine Foodie Tours start from $59, while their fun party nights, like the Party for No Reason, are priced at $19.50 per ticket.
· Old Port Culinary Walking Tour - 3 hours
· Happy 2-Hour Tour - 2 hours 30 minutes
· The Culinary Palette; Art, Culture and Food Tour - 3 hours
· Old Port Culinary Walking Tour; Cherished and the New - 3 hours
· Old Port Lunchtime Lobster Crawl - 2 hours
· Fun-filled Progressive Dinners - 2 hours 30 minutes
· India Street Food Artisans; Sweet and Savoury Stories - 2 hours
· Lunch and Day Cruise on Casco Bay - 4 hours
· Party For No Reason - 4 hours 30 minutes
Bar Harbour Tours
· Happy 2-Hour Tour - 2 hours
· Savour Bar Harbour Culinary Walking Tour - 2 hours 45 minutes
· A Tasty Lunchtime Walking Tour - 2 hours 45 minutes
· Doggy and Me Tour - 2 hours
Rockland & Camden
· Lunchtime Culinary Tour - 3 hours (organized only during summer) Best Day Trip Ideas: Maine Foodie Tours in Portland, Maine - Photo: Maine Foodie Tours
»Plan your Visit
Maine Foodie Tours accepts private tour requests where you can choose a preferred date and time to customise their tour plan. All private tours need to be booked on the company’s website by clicking on the "Request a Private Tour Now" tab, which redirects to an online form. Tour parties are limited to 15 participants in a group to achieve personalized attention. Such private tours are suitable for corporate events, family get-togethers, club activities, and other group occasions.
Some of the best chefs in town conduct culinary classes focused on Maine-inspired delicacies. This is a "bring your own booze" event in which the chefs themselves recommend an ideal beverage that goes well with the meal being cooked. Culinary classes are offered as private events that need to be booked on the company's website.
All tour bookings are made online on the company’s website. A list of tours with a detailed description from prices to a list of activities offered on that tour can be found under the “Tours” tab. A side calendar shows available dates and time for selection. Once the selection is made, online payment needs to be made to confirm your tour tickets.
Address: Maine Foodie Tours, 227 Commercial St at Vervacious, Portland, Maine 04101, website, Phone: 207-233-7485
Best Day Trip Ideas: Maine Foodie Tours in Portland, Maine - Photo: Maine Foodie Tours
Best Day Trip Ideas: Maine Foodie Tours in Portland, Maine
- Tours, Photo: Maine Foodie Tours
- Plan your Visit, Photo: Maine Foodie Tours
- Cover Photo: Maine Foodie Tours