Among different aquariums located throughout the United States, the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta, GA is truly one of the most impressive. In addition to providing visitors with an amazingly fun time, this aquarium focuses on conservation and research through education and hands-on programs.
Located at 225 Baker Street NW in Atlanta, Georgia, the aquarium offers an exciting adventure for people of all ages. Although admission is affordable for everyone, special discounts are offered for certain events and special groups. As a prime example, the Georgia Aquarium is offering for a limited time free general admission on Mondays for people actively serving in the military.Discounts are also offered for this year's upcoming Father's Day. Certain attractions may be temporarily closed or require advance reservations. Hours/availability may have changed.
1.Programs and Events at the Georgia Aquarium
Things to Do in Atlanta: Georgia Aquarium
- Programs and Events at the Georgia Aquarium, Photo: Courtesy of Jun Xiao - Fotolia.com
- Unique Presentations, Photo: Courtesy of leungchopan - Fotolia.com
- Getting Involved, Photo: Courtesy of choikh - Fotolia.com
- Smaller Celebrations, Photo: Courtesy of Doug Pieper - Fotolia.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of SeanPavonePhoto - Fotolia.com
You are reading "Things to Do in Atlanta: Georgia Aquarium " Back to Top