© Delmarva Board Sport Adventures
· Rental – Delmarva offerspaddleboards, kayaks, and windsurfing boards to rent from time periods as short as 1 or 2 hours to up to as long as a week.
· Guided Excursions – Beginners and families can opt for guided excursions that begin with a lesson. Participants must have good balance and possess swimming experience.
· Recommendations – For experienced boarders, the company makes recommendations regarding safe locations for paddleboarding.
· Weather Monitoring –Delmarva keeps a close watch on the weather forecast to check whether the weather will come in the way of a scheduled paddleboarding adventure.
· Activity Rescheduling – Any trip that cannot take place due to weather conditions is rescheduled.
· Safety Accessories – The company provides a few essential items that you might have forgotten to pack. Other items, such as a dry pack for cellphones, a safety strap for sunglasses, and sunscreen, can be added on when you make your reservation.
· Rescue Service – Delmarva offers rescue services for customers for a $50 fee.
· Delivery Service – Paddleboards and kayaks can bedelivered to locations in Sussex County in Southern Delaware for a $25 charge. Some of the company’s main rental and guided tour centers are at the Bay Resort Motel, the Broadkill River in Milton, and Broad Creek Laurel.
· Tax-free Sales – The Delmarva showroom in Rehoboth Beach sells tax-free paddleboards that customers can try out before choosing to invest in their own equipment.
More quick trip ideas: Romantic Louisiana Weekend Getaways, Weekend Getaways from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Romantic Weekend Getaways in Arizona