There are several different casinos located just a few hours away from the nation’s capital, with one even situated just outside of Washington, D.C. across the border in Maryland. Since voters in Maryland decided to allow casino gambling in Maryland in 2008, many venues for gambling and entertainment have opened their doors to customers in close proximity to the capital of the United States to provide the excitement of blackjack, slots, betting on horse races, and much more. These casinos also offer award-winning dining and restaurants from acclaimed chefs, as well as various live entertainment and shopping.
1.Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races
3.Live Casino & Hotel
4.MGM National Harbor
4 Best Casinos Near Washington, D.C.
- Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races, Photo: Courtesy of TIMDAVIDCOLLECTION - Fotolia.com
- Horseshoe Baltimore, Photo: Horseshoe Baltimore
- Live Casino & Hotel, Photo: Courtesy of dimasobko - Fotolia.com
- MGM National Harbor, Photo: Courtesy of alfexe - Fotolia.com
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of Powder and Pearls - Fotolia.com