As the craft beer industry grows at a fast rate, small, intimate breweries are popping up all over the country with North Dakota being no exception. Breweries not only create interesting and unusual brews but also give beer-lovers and ale aficionados the chance to sample and taste unique and imaginative flavor combinations. Here are some of North Dakota’s hottest breweries to visit. CDC information for travelers. Hours/availability may have changed.
1.Bird Dog Brewing
3.Buffalo Commons Brewing Co.
4.Drekker Brewing Company
5.Fargo Brewing Company
7.Granite City Food & Brewery
8.Half Brothers Brewing Company
9.Junkyard Brewing Company
10.Laughing Sun Brewing Co.
11.Prairie Brothers Brewing Co.
12.Rhombus Guys Brewing Company
13.Souris River Brewing
14.Stonehome Brewing Company
14 Best North Dakota Breweries
- Bird Dog Brewing, Photo: Bird Dog Brewing
- Bismarck Brewing, Photo: Bismarck Brewing
- Buffalo Commons Brewing Co., Photo: Buffalo Commons Brewing Co.
- Drekker Brewing Company, Photo: Drekker Brewing Company
- Fargo Brewing Company, Photo: Fargo Brewing Company
- Flatland Brewery, Photo: Flatland Brewery
- Granite City Food & Brewery, Photo: Granite City Food & Brewery
- Half Brothers Brewing Company, Photo: Half Brothers Brewing Company
- Junkyard Brewing Company, Photo: Junkyard Brewing Company
- Laughing Sun Brewing Co., Photo: Laughing Sun Brewing Co.
- Prairie Brothers Brewing Co., Photo: Prairie Brothers Brewing Co.
- Rhombus Guys Brewing Company, Photo: Rhombus Guys Brewing Company
- Souris River Brewing, Photo: Souris River Brewing
- Stonehome Brewing Company, Photo: Stonehome Brewing Company
- Cover Photo: Courtesy of David Prahl - Fotolia.com
You are reading "14 Best North Dakota Breweries " Back to Top