Nearly everyone in Idaho knows that one of the best places to find a good steak is Chandlers Boise. This restaurant treats its guests to a fine dining experience like no other, with prime steaks, delectable seafood, and live jazz entertainment in an elegant dinner house environment.
For reservations, visit Chandlers’ official website or call 208-383-4300
Known for its prime steaks and fine seafood, Chandlers Boise’s menu is primarily composed of that, with variations distributed across all courses of a meal.
- Starter Plates: Tower of tuna, Pacific oysters, The Black Orchid, oysters Rockefeller, Dungeness crab cocktail, Ocean Rose abalone, prawn cocktail, steamed clams, escargot a la Carol, beef carpaccio, shrimp scampi, steak tartare, crab cakes, bone marrow flan, seafood platter, foie gras
- Soups: Soup of the season, lobster bisque
- Salads: Caesar salad, steakhouse wedge, limousine salad, pear and burrata salad, roasted beet salad, wilted spinach salad
- Prime Steaks: (Comes complete with roasted vegetables and house sauces of choice)
- Mid-West Corn-Fed Beef: Filet mignon, Del Monaco cut, rib eye steak, New York striploin, cowboy cut
- Specialty Steaks: All-natural Northwest Beef, grass-fed beef, and certified authentic Japanese wagyu
- Sides: Roasted vegetables, pommes frites, asparagus hollandaise, sautéed mushrooms, baked Idaho potato, mac n’ cheese
- Seafood: Swordfish, sea bass, Ora King salmon, Hawaiian ahi tuna
- Shellfish: day boat scallops, fishmarket salad, Pacific lobster tail, surf + turf, live Maine lobster, Ocean Rose abalone
- Dessert: Chocolate soufflé, trifecta, creme brulee, fruit cobbler
In addition to the regular dinner menu, Chandlers also offers special holiday dining menus:
- December prix fixe menu
- Christmas prix fixe Menu
- New Year’s Eve menu
- New Year’s lounge menu
There’s also an extensive wine list for bottle and glass servings as well as a list of available beers.
Chandlers celebrates the holidays by offering special prix fixe menus such as those they have for Christmas and New Year. However, they occasionally host winemaker dinners – a public event where wine and food pairing enthusiasts are invited to evenings of knowledge and education while enjoying a five-course meal.
Chandlers Boise is also ready to accommodate custom private parties for those who wish to host special functions within the establishment. Guests will be working closely with the event concierge in order to ensure that all the special needs of the event are accommodated.
For smaller events, private dining rooms are available. These are usually the option for those who wish to host intimate events such as business meetings, wine tastings, family celebrations, and more.
Chandlers Steakhouse Boise, 981 West Grove Street, Boise, ID 83702, Phone: 208-383-4300