Maui has amazing beaches, scenic mountains and stunning sunsets. Since almost all of the resorts on the island offer a diverse selection of specials you are bound to find a package that meets your needs. Choices range from large full service resorts to secluded hideaways and hidden hotels.
The best way to pick a special that's right for you and your family is to ask everyone what they want to do. Travelers are often surprised how expensive breakfast is in Hawaii, ranging from $30 to $50+ per person. If you are a family of four, that can really add up so picking an offer that includes breakfast is a good idea.
Resort fees are another expense that people forget to consider - a hotel package that includes the daily resort fee can save you from unexpected charges when you are paying for your stay. Other great offers to look for are free nights, free car rental with your stay, golf and spa treatments. Vacation Idea
»Attention Breakfast Buffet Lovers
»Two Free Nights at Napili Kai Resort
»Affordable Rooms at at Makena Beach and Golf Resort
»Immerse Yourself in a Total Relaxation Package
»Free Beach Cabana at the Sheraton Maui
»Nearly Half Off at the Fairmont Kea Lani
»Affordable Kula Lodge
»Late Checkout Package at the Westin Maui
»Reduced Rates at Wailea Beach Marriott Resort
»Generous Hotel Credit at the Hyatt Regency Maui
»Fifth Night Free at the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
11 Great Maui Deals and Specials
- Attention Breakfast Buffet Lovers, Photo: Grand Wailea
- Two Free Nights at Napili Kai Resort, Photo: Makena Resort
- Affordable Rooms at at Makena Beach and Golf Resort, Photo: Makena Resort
- Immerse Yourself in a Total Relaxation Package, Photo: VacationIdea
- Free Beach Cabana at the Sheraton Maui, Photo: Starwood
- Nearly Half Off at the Fairmont Kea Lani
- Affordable Kula Lodge, Photo: VacationIdea
- Late Checkout Package at the Westin Maui, Photo: Starwood
- Reduced Rates at Wailea Beach Marriott Resort, Photo: Wailea Beach Marriott
- Generous Hotel Credit at the Hyatt Regency Maui
- Fifth Night Free at the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Photo: The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua
- Cover Photo: Vacation Idea
More Maui Vacation Packages
- 3 Nights in Makena: Romantic sunsets, calming Hawaiian music and endless ocean views make Maui, Hawaii a wonderful getaway for couples looking for romance. Save on your trip with these offers at the Makena Beach & Golf Resort on the secluded southern shore of Maui. The "Romance Package" requires a 3-night minimum stay and includes: Daily car rental - choice of Jeep or Convertible (please specify in comments section of reservation), Champagne Split Bottle and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (in-room on arrival night), Beachfront Couple's Massage - 25 min. (reservations required) and a 5 Course Aphrodisiac Dinner for 2 with Champagne Toast. The "5th Night Free and Breakfast" special includes: Accommodations, Full Buffet Breakfast for Two at Cafe Kiowai, a retail value of over $60 per day, Every 5th Night free, Free Daily Parking and No Resort Fees. This offer is great for longer stays - spend your savings on golf, spa treatments and romantic sunset dinners. The resort offers a selection of other specials, including advance purchase deals, family value packages, wellness retreats, AAA savings, summer car special and more.
- Paddle Boarding from $995 for 5 Nights: Hotel Wailea Maui is offering several great specials. The Paddle Boarding Family offer starts from $995 (based on double occupancy) and includes: a 3 hour Family Paddleboard Day Camp with private instruction, Family dinner at Matteo's Pizzeria, Visit to Ocean Center, and 5 Nights in a Ocean View Suite. You may also like the girlfriends' getaway package called the "Ocean Divas Package - More Adrenaline than Zen" which starts at $1,999 per person based on double occupancy and includes: 3-days of private 3-hour kiteboarding lesson with a professional instructor, 3 morning private outdoor yoga classes, 1 1-hour Stand Up Paddleboarding lesson, 1 Facial and 1 Pedicure, 4-nights' accommodations in a Partial Oceanview Suite. Play at the scenic Maui Golf Club with the Golf special which requires a 3-night stay and includes: Two Rounds for one -OR- One round for two people and a Complimentary Cart. It's a good idea to have a car to see everything that the island has to offer. The Snooze and Cruise offer includes: superior accommodations and a full size rental car from Dollar Rent-A-Car to tour Maui.
- Oceanview Wedding or Vow Renewal in Wailea: Escape to the tropical island of Maui and get married with a view of the ocean at the Grand Wailea Resort in Hawaii. Prepare for your special day at the beautiful spa and take advantage of the hotel catering team to take care of every detail. Ask about the "Lucky in Love" and "Blissful Beginnings" promotions for weddings and vow renewals. The wedding celebration offer includes: a Bottle of champagne included to be upgraded to a bottle of Dom Perignon, $200 Resort Credit, $200 Dining Credit, Personalized his and hers robes, Pool Cabana for one day and an Upgraded accommodation for wedding night to Napua Tower. The vow renewal offer includes: Complimentary Deluxe Ocean View accommodations for the night of the vow-renewal, 50% reduction off on accommodation for the remainder of the stay for the bride and groom's room only, $250 dining credit at the restaurants.
- Choose Your Own Car in Kaanapali: Kaanapali Beach in Maui is a long sandy beach offering many beach activities, restaurants and daily entertainment. Stay at the stylish Sheraton Maui Resort and save with one of these packages and specials. The "Choose Your Own Car Package" lets you select your room and car from six categories. The vacation package includes daily car rental for 24 hours from Dollar Rent A Car. Starwood Preferred Guest members (membership is free) receive free nights and other perks as follows: 35% off accommodations, Double Starpoints, Every 5th night complimentary, 35% off dining discount and 35% off on car rental booked through Avis, see terms & conditions for instructions on how to book. Mention rate plan SPG355N when booking. The "Suite Life in Paradise" special includes discounted nightly rates with Daily Breakfast for Two, $200 Resort Credit, and 10% Discount off Spa Treatments at these following suites: Ohana Suite and Junior Suite. Mention rate code LCPKG1.