Langham Huntington Hotel & Spa is a luxury weekend getaway, located in Pasadena, just minutes from downtown Los Angeles. This landmark hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary. The hotel is situated on 23 acres of gardens and offers a heated year-round saline swimming pool, a choice of luxury accommodations, world-class dining and recreational activities. The spa is a favorite with weekend vacationers who are looking to get pampered in a plush setting. There is also fitness, tennis and nearby golf. More Romantic Weekend Getaways in California
Wedding facilities at The Langham Huntington are legendary - if you are looking for the perfect place to tie the knot, call one of the wedding coordinators at this historic property. The hotel has been featured in ABC's hit show "The Bachelorette."
Relax and rejuvenate at the 11,000-square-foot Chuan Spa which has 12 luxurious treatment rooms, including a couple’s suite, VIP suite, sauna, herbal steam and whirlpool, fitness center and full service salon. Signature treatments are inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and cutting-edge skin care technology such as HydraFacial MD® and Mistral LHE.
Enjoy al fresco spa treatments under the legendary Picture Bridge. Afterwards, relax at the Hideaway pool bar and swim in the pool. Ask about seasonal spa deals and weekend packages.
The hotel offers a 380 luxuriously decorated guest rooms, suites and cottages set on 23 lush acres.
- Classic Room: Enjoy elegant furnishings and either one King or two Double beds.
- Deluxe Room: Ask for a view of the hotel gardens or the scenic San Gabriel Mountains. Configurations include one King or two Double beds. There are several ground floor shared patio rooms available for an additional fee.
- Grand Room: Relax surrounded with period furnishings, ornate drapes and luxurious amenities.
- Lanai Room: This is the room to book if you want a private balcony or patio with views of the pool or gardens.
- Cottage Grand Room: Located in Royce Manor these rooms are the most spacious. They have four post beds, 37" plasma televisions, iHome radios and Italian marble bathrooms.
- Langham Club Room: Enjoy the additional luxuries on the Langham Club floor which include concierge services, internet access, and refreshments in the Langham Club Lounge.
The Langham Cottages
Just 8 luxurious cottages are available at the hotel, each with its own unique layout, some with fireplaces, patios, and kitchens. The cottages are great for couples and families who want more space. They are popular with celebrity guests and have hosted many famous people over time. If you are planning a larger stay in Pasadena, these cottages are a great choice. Here are some of the best cottages:
- Clara Vista Cottage: This two-story Spanish mission-style cottage was constructed in the 1930s and measures 5,500 square feet. There are 4 rooms in the cottage, a grand entrance with a foyer, large outdoor patio and parking.
- Eastview Cottage: When it was originally constructed in 1920, the house served as a second home to Mrs. McNally of Rand McNally atlases. The cottage is comprised of two guest rooms - book the whole cottage or just one of the rooms, depending on your needs.
- Ford Cottage: Named after President Gerald Ford who was a frequent guest, the cottage has two suites, and a large outdoor patio which is very private..
Treat yourself to one of these stylish suites on your romantic weekend getaway in California. Each offers individual touches and a spacious layout.
- Huntington Suite: Enjoy views of the gardens from the bedroom, parlor, ofa bed, work desk and a master bedroom with a romantic four-poster bed.
- Langham Club Suite: Located on the Langham Club floor, a stay in this suite includes Langham Club privileges.
- Cottage Suite: Situated in cottages throughout the hotel grounds, these historic suites offer unique touches.
- The Royce | Wood-Fired Steakhouse: The steakhouse offers a selection excellent meat dishes. Sit at the Chef's table and enjoy all the action that goes on at the restaurant.
- The Terrace: The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The breakfast buffet has so many items that you won't be able to taste them all in one sitting. Dim Sum Sunday Brunch is fabulous. Enjoy a California bistro-style menu.
- The Lobby Lounge: Offering panoramic views of the garden and San Marino, the lounge serves Afternoon Tea.
- The Tap Room: Enjoy cocktails, wine, premium beers on tap from around the world and innovative bar food.
- Airport information: Transfer information, airport lounges, good idea to upgrade, luggage limits on smaller planes, tips for kids
Get married in the beautiful hotel gardens and hold the reception in one of the beautiful ballrooms. The event facility fees include white garden chairs, a ceremony sound system, two wireless microphones, one musician umbrella and the related labor and power.
- Japanese Garden: Say "I do" on the romantic bridge of The Japanese Garden. The venue can accommodate up to 150 guests and costs $2,500.
- Horseshoe Garden: The spacious garden with a grand stone staircase offers seating for up to 650 guests. Enjoy panoramic views of the San Marino Valley.
- Georgian Ballroom & Courtyard: The venue offers seating for up to 150 Guests with dancing.
- Viennese Ballroom & Terrace: The room features a gold-gild 25-foot vaulted ceiling and three crystal chandeliers. It can accommodate up to 250 people with dining.
- Huntington Ballroom & Foyer: Nine crystal chandeliers adorn the 17-foot ceiling of this unique ballroom which can accommodate up to 650 people.
- Intimate Banquet Rooms for Weddings: Host an intimate wedding reception of up to 50 in one of these stylish rooms.
Tips, Deals & Packages
Room rates start at $209 per night. The hotel frequently offers deals and packages for couples and families. The "Family Getaway" package includes: 1 free extra bed per room, breakfast and hotel gifts for kids.
The spa package includes accommodations, $100 spa gift certificate, bathrobe, and valet parking.
The Ultimate Wedding Proposal
If you are looking for an amazing place to propose, the hotel offers a proposal package (from $100,000) which is one of the most lavish proposal packages out there. It includes amazing experiences like private use of the Rose Bowl Stadium to make your proposal (you can invite family and friends), a $35,000 diamond engagement ring, 2 nights in the Presidential Suite at The Langham Huntington, romantic dinner, breakfast and many other luxuries.
Plan This Trip:
Location: 1401 South Oak Knoll Avenue , Pasadena , California , United States , 626-568-3900