Seed Kitchen & Bar is an upscale neighborhood eatery that serves chef-driven modern American cuisine made of locally sourced ingredients and served in an elegant setting. Seed is the brainchild of chef and owner Doug Turbush, who has vast experience in the restaurant industry, countless culinary accolades, and extensive travels worldwide. The restaurant is poplar for its seasonal and artisanal menu, handcrafted cocktails, beers, and wines.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Operating Hours (updated on 4/16/2017)
Seed Kitchen serves lunch Monday through Saturday from 11:30am to 3:00pm. Dinner is served Sunday through Thursday from 3:00pm to 10:00pm and on Fridays and Saturdays dinner is served from 3:00pm to 11:00pm. The restaurant serves brunch on Sundays between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
· Lunch - starters, salads, sandwiches, snacks to share, and plates
· Dinner - starters, seafood, soup of the day, plates, and snacks to share
· Brunch - starters, fresh-squeezed fruit juices, omelets, plates, and sides
· Dessert - dessert wines, coffees, vintage and modern cocktails, and desserts like tres leches cake, chocolate chunk skillet cookie, apple pecan bread pudding, coke Float, and more
· Drink - Wines varieties include bubbles, whites, reds and Enomatic wines that are available by the glass and bottle. Bottled beers, draft beers, cocktails, and brunch cocktails. Spirits include bourbon, vodka, rum, single malts, rye, cognac, tequila, aperitivo, gin, blended, Scotch, and other spirits
Seed Kitchen & Bar offers a wide selection of private dining options ranging from dining rooms and semi-private and fully private dining rooms to a covered outdoor patio and an entire restaurant buyout, which can seat parties consisting of 15 to 100 guests or more. The restaurant offers prix fixe menu options that can be customized to suit the needs of the event. Private events can be booked by discussing the event with the restaurant’s general manager, Chris McNeill.
· Private Room - can accommodate up to 25 guests and is suitable for small private parties
· Semi-Private Room - suitable for small parties consisting of 10–25 guests
· Patio - seats up to 50 guests and comes with a cocktail reception area
· Stem Wine Bar - Seed Kitchen & Bar has a sister concern named Stem Wine Bar located at 1311 Johnson Ferry Road, Suite 516, Marietta, which can also be booked for private dining events.
Seed Kitchen & Bar organizes seasonal events at both Seed Kitchen & Bar and its sister concern, Stem Wine Bar. Events range from Christmas dinners, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, wine tasting events, wine dinners, beer dinners, cocktail dinners, and many other events that welcome walk-ins and reservations. One can sign-up for the restaurant’s online mailing list to receive updates on restaurant events and promotions.
Seed Kitchen & Bar welcomes walk-ins, while there is also an online table reservation option on the restaurant’s website. Reservations for dine-in at Seed Kitchen are powered by OpenTable, an online application that accepts table reservations for up to 6 people. Groups consisting of more than 6 people need to make the reservation by calling the restaurant.
Seed Kitchen & Bar, 1311 Johnson Ferry Road, Suite 504 Marietta, Georgia 30068, Phone: 678-214-6888, website