Versailles is regarded as the world’s most famous Cuban restaurant and was opened in 1971. The restaurant operates in an ornate space and is a favorite hangout place, not only among the local Cuban community, but also by the media and the general public. La Ventanita is Versailles's digital space for Miami’s Cuban community, which holds lively discussions related to current affairs.
Weekend Getaways & Attractions near me: From NYC, Romantic Getaways, LA, Ohio, TX, PA, Florida, ME, SC, SF, Last Minute Travel, Places to Visit from San Diego, Romantic Weekend Getaways, Anniversary, Poconos, Sanibel Island
Hours of Operation
Versailles operates daily, Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 1:00am, Fridays and Saturdays from 8:00am to 2:30am, and on Sundays the restaurant operates from 9:00am to 1:00am.
The Versailles daily menu offers appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, fish and seafood, chicken, pork, U.S.D.A choice beef, charbroiled meats, side orders, and desserts along with the below menus;
· Breakfast - Eggs and omelets, breakfast juices, breakfast beverages, breakfast side orders, breakfast sandwiches, and breakfast specials like pancakes or French toast with syrup, and more.
· Chef’s Specials - Bar-B-Que spare ribs, oxtail stew, plantain pie with “picadillo”, and fish filet with shrimps in Creole sauce.
· Versailles Cuban Samplers - The Criollo made with yellow rice, black beans, ropa vieja shredded beef in tomato sauce, fried pork chunks, ham croquette, sweet plantains, Cuban tamale, and cassava with Cuban mojo, and The Classic, made with white rice, black beans, “picadillo” ground beef, roast pork, sweet plantains, ham croquette, Cuban tamale, and cassava with Cuban mojo
· Diet Platter - Steamed vegetables consisting of pumpkin, plantain, potato, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots
Children under 12 get choose form grilled cheese, fried fish fingers, chicken tenders, cheeseburger, and hamburger served with french fries. The menu also offers spaghetti served with marinara sauce, meat sauce, and parmesan cheese.
Beverages and Juices
Versailles’ full-service bar offers specialty drinks, beers, sparkling, rosé, white, red, and homemade wines. The beverages and juice list consists of fruit juices, sundaes, shakes, sodas, hot chocolate, iced or hot tea, coffee, and milk.
Versailles offers a weekly special menu for the day throughout the week from Monday to Sunday;
· Monday - Imperial Rice, vaca frita de pollo, ¼ roasted chicken, beef stew with potatoes, and ajiaco.
· Tuesday - Pulpeta, sweet crust chicken pie, yellow corn meal stew, vaca frita de pollo, chick pea pottage, and imperial rice.
· Wednesday - Pigs’ feet Andalusian style, chicken fricassee, stuffed green peppers, vaca frita de pollo, fabada asturiana, and imperial rice.
· Thursday – Catalonian-style meatballs, yellow rice with pork, split pea pottage, imperial rice, vaca frita de pollo, and beef stew with potatoes.
· Friday - Pulpeta, roast pork loin au jus, cod fish Basque style, fresh fish soup, vaca frita de pollo, and imperial rice.
· Saturday - Lacon ham shank Galician style, Cuban style macaroni, lentil soup, imperial rice, roast pork loin au jus, vaca frita de pollo, and ¼ roasted chicken.
· Sunday - Lamb stew, Lacon ham shank Galician style, red bean potage, yellow corn meal stew, vaca frita de pollo roast pork loin au jus, and imperial rice.
Back to: Miami, FL
Versailles, 3555 SW 8th St, Miami, Florida 33135, website, Phone: 305-444-0240