USS Nemo in Naples is a seafood restaurant owned by Chef Nicolas Mercier and his wife Nathalie. Originally from Quebec, Canada, the couple moved to Naples to finally be able to explore their passion for seafood by operating a seafood restaurant. The investment in USS Nemo was a solid one, as Chef Nicolas has earned many rewards and accolades for the high-quality seafood cuisine served at his restaurant. People visit USS Nemo from near and far to experience fresh seafood provided with great service.
USS Nemo is open 7 days a week. The following are the hours of operation for both lunch and dinner service.
Monday to Friday 11:30am to 2:00pm
Monday to Thursday 4:00pm to 9:30pm
Friday to Saturday 4:00pm to 10:00pm
Sunday 4:00pm to 9:30pm
USS Nemo accepts reservations via phone at (239) 261-6366 and online at https://ussnemorestaurant.com/uss-nemo-reservations/. While reservations are not required, they are highly recommended, particularly during the winter months, which are the busy season in Naples, Florida. Reservations can be booked for the patio or main dining room or the N Counter at the bar.
USS Nemo offers a menu with top-rated seafood dishes as well as a number of other quality menu items. USS Nemo’s offers both lunch and dinner service.
· Appetizers/Starters - Begin a meal at USS Nemo with a selection of appetizers and starters. Some options include corn and fish chowder, creamy Maine lobster soup, seafood ceviche, several varieties of tempura, won tacos, steamed Alaskan king crab or steamed clams, edamame, fried Brussels sprouts, seared eggplant, and much more.
· Lunch - Enjoy a full menu of sandwiches such as the black grouper and the shrimp po’boy, an assortment of salads such as sashimi salad, grilled snapper salad, and grilled salmon salad, USS Nemo’s fish tacos with a choice of protein, poke bowls, bento boxes, wok specials, and more.
· Dinner - See why dinner at USS Nemo’s is top-rated. The menu includes an assortment of seafood entrees, such as the signature dish miso broiled sea bass, the Volcano Yellowtail Snapper, and grilled branzino; prime tuna is offered prepared in eastern, western, Indian, or herb-style; non-seafood entrees include sautéed veal sweetbreads, miso grilled rib-eye, Admiral Tso’s chicken, vegetarian options such as miso glazed tofu, and house and main course salads.
· Kids - The kids menu offers items kids are sure to enjoy. Menu options include pasta with several choices of sauce, burgers or fish fingers with fries, kids fish tacos, steamed shrimp, grilled salmon, grilled sirloin steak, vanilla ice cream, sorbet and fruit for desert, and an assortment of drinks to choose from.
· Dessert - Finish off dinner with a decadent dessert at USS Nemo. Choices include Key lime cheesecake, warm nut-pear bread pudding, home-made sorbet, ice cream in unique flavors such as mango, ginger, or cherry, fresh berries with cream, creme brulee, coconut cream pie, raspberry white chocolate butter cake, profiteroles, and much more.
Gift certificates are available from $25 to $500 for purchase online at https://ussnemorestaurant.com/gift-certificate/ or by calling the restaurant directly at (239) 261-6366.
USS Nemo Restaurant, 3745 Tamiami Trail North, Naples, FL 34103, Phone: 239-261-6366
More: Los Angeles weather, Lake Tahoe weather, Palm Springs weather, Madrid weather, Dublin weather, Copenhagen weather, Budapest weather, Zurich weather, Asheville weather, Jamaica weather, Sanibel Island weather, New England weather, Asia weather, Seattle weather, Nantucket weather, Grand Canyon weather