Opened in 2007, Ethos Vegan Kitchen brings from-scratch quality vegan food to Central Florida in Orlando. As one of the few fully vegan restaurants in Central Florida, Ethos Vegan Kitchen is committed to providing quality, accessible vegan food to people who want to live a healthier lifestyle. Not only is Ethos Vegan Kitchen committed to offering quality vegan food, but it does so at an affordable price, proving that eating healthy does not have to be expensive.
Being vegan is more than just choosing to avoid animals and animal byproducts as a source of food. Ethos Vegan Kitchen understands the overall responsibility and personal and societal ramifications of choosing to offer customers a way to eat healthy without compromising the lives of animals. Ethos Vegan Kitchen is proud of its position as a vegan-based restaurant and is more than happy to offer its customers food that is not only delicious but also cruelty free.
Ethos Vegan Kitchen operates 7 days a week. The specific days and hours of operation are as follows.
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 11:00pm
Ethos Vegan Kitchen does not accept reservations. Customers are served on a first-come first-served basis.
For parties of eight or more guests, Ethos Vegan Kitchen does recommend courtesy reservations to ensure seating upon arrival, especially during peak weekend evening times.
Please note that Ethos Vegan Kitchen can only accommodate up to 24 guests via a courtesy reservation.
The menu at Ethos Vegan Kitchen is 100% vegan. Thus, no animals or animal byproducts of any kind are used to create the dishes on the menu. All items on the menu are made from scratch, offering customers the opportunity to enjoy delicious, specially made healthy vegan food. Some of the menu offerings are as follows.
· Light Bites - Crispy green beans, bruschetta, garlic knots, BBQ empanadas, healthy trio, and boxty.
· Soups and Salads - Soup of the day, black bean soup; Ethos garden salad, fiesta salad, chef’s salad, crispy chickun salad, and spinach salad.
· Sandwiches - All American burger, hippie wrap, chickun gyro, meatball sub, coconut curry wrap, chickun bruschetta wrap, Samson burger, chickpea salad sandwich, and more.
· Pizza/Calzones - 10” pizzas and calzones with a variety of toppings to choose from.
· Pasta - Chickun marsala, tortellini Florentine, mac n’ cheese n’ peas, Yo Mama’s lasagna, rustic Italian pasta, pasta primavera.
· Main Dishes - Blackened tempeh, bay cakes, sheep’s pie, BBQ chickun, cornbread skillet, pecan encrusted eggplant.
· Kids - Big and little dipper, chickpea salad pinwheels, pizza bread, kid’s pasta primavera, vegetable galette.
· Sides - Black beans and rice, sautéed broccoli, mashed potatoes and gravy, sautéed asparagus, sautéed spinach, tortilla chips and hummus, and side salad.
· Desserts - Milk shakes, ice cream floats, Ethos sundae, chocolate amaretto mousse, caffe affogato, cookies, cake.
· Brunch Menu - Available Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 3:00pm
***Daily specials are available***
Ethos Vegan Kitchen offers gift certificates for purchase in the restaurant or online. Gift certificates are available in denominations from $10 to $100.
Ethos Vegan Kitchen, 601-B South New York Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, website, Phone: 407-228-3898
More: family hotels in Orlando, Universal rides, Orlando weather, Ft Lauderdale to Orlando, Indian restaurants in Orlando, Orlando Italian restaurants, Orlando to Jacksonville, Tampa weather, romantic restaurants Tampa , romantic restaurants Miami, Miami breakfast, vegetarian Miami, Miami hotels, Miami weather, Miami wedding venues, Miami seafood, Italian restaurants Miami, Jacksonville hotels, Jacksonville wedding venues