Tampa Bay Water Bike Company
· Tampa Bay Water Bike Company offers water bikes and pedal kayaks for rent, charged by the hour.
· The participant signs a release of liability and assumption of risk agreement with the company prior to riding their bikes or pedal kayaks.
· Participants are assisted by the company staff when mounting or dismounting their watercraft.
· Their water bikes are the safest on the market and even children aged 6 and above can experience water biking, the best option to view Tampa’s downtown.
· The pedal kayaks are ideal for enjoying Tampa’s waterways with your hands free enough to enjoy a beverage. Sit back and pedal the biyak on your own or with your partner by hiring the tandem biyak, a double rider pedal kayak.
Water bikes and single biyaks are charged at $30 for 1 hour and tandem biyaks are charged $50 for 1 hour. For subsequent hours, the tandem biyaks are charged $20 an hour per person.
Bulk reservations for five people gets a $5 discount per reservation, and a reservation of ten people means $7 off each reservation.
It is interesting to note that the company offers $5 off each ride for teachers, students, military personnel, law enforcement officers, and senior visitors who are 65 and older. ID proof is required for verification.
Photo: Tampa Bay Water Bike Company