Yoder’s Restaurant is Sarasota’s local old-fashioned establishment for American and Amush fare. People come here for the homemade pies served at their restaurant and full take home meals from their deli market. Although plain and simple, Yoder’s freshly baked pastries are well known that diners will always remember to make room for pie.
Gift Shop Hours
The gift shop has business hours which vary depending on the time of the year, but it’s generally open from morning until evening every day except Sundays.
November to April
- Mondays to Saturdays: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
May to October
- Thursdays: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Fridays to Saturdays: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
The Deli and Produce Markets both open Mondays to Saturdays from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Traditional Breakfast: Two Farm Fresh Eggs, Country Breakfast, Combo Breakfast, Homemade Corned Beef Hash, Corn Meal Mush, Mom’s Homemade Sweet Roll
- Amish Skillet: Ham and Mushroom, Fresh Chopped Vegetables, Sausage and Onion, Tomato, Bacon and Avocade (served with fries, melted cheese, two farm fresh eggs, and a southern biscuit)
- Fresh and Healthy: Southern Grilled Oatmeal, Cranberry Nut Oatmeal, Oatmeal with Brown Sugar, High Protein and Gluten Free, Light and Lean, Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Sausage and Gravy: Two Biscuits, One Biscuit, Home Fries
- Benedicts: Country Benedict, Traditional Benedict, Fresh Veggie Benedict
- Omelettes: Cheese Omelette, Sausage Onion and Colby Jack Cheese, Fresh Veggies and Cheese, Bacon, Mushroom and Cheddar, Fresh Spinach, Mushroom, and Swish Cheese, Western
- Breakfast Sandwich: Classic Fried Egg on Toast, Egg, Bacon and Cheese Biscuit, Egg and Cheese on Croissant, Bacon Lettuce, Tomato, Mayo on Multigrain Toast
- Pancakes: Yoder’s Original, Specialty Pancakes
- Homemade French Toast: Traditional French Toast, Raspberry Stuffed French Toast, Apple Fritter French Toast
- Sides and Extras
Lunch and Dinner
- Salads: Strawberry Fields Salad, Cobb Salad, Chef Salad, Taco Salad, Vegetable Plate
- Soups: Homemade Soup of the Day, Mom’s Homemade Chili, Cup of Soup with Half Sandwich
- Chicken and Roasted Turkey: Garlic Chicken Breast, Roasted Turkey Breast and Stuffing, Chicken Fingers
- Seafood: Alaskan Cod, Salmon, Shrimp and Grits, Shrimp, Crab Cakes
- Yoder’s Famous Fried Chicken: Served in half or quarter servings
- Sandwiches: Grilled Chicken Breast, Chicken or Tuna Salad, Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato, Pot Roast Melt, Sloppy Joe
- Beef and Pork: Country Fried Steak, Liver and Onions, Roast Beef, Smoked Ham, Spaghetti, Mom’s Meatloaf
Yoder’s also serves dessert in a separate menu. They also have daily specials as well as monthly specials.
Yoder’s offers special rewards for its loyal customers. Those who wish to be part of the rewards program can sign up at the restaurant’s official website, where they can get valuable gifts and special discounts simply for signing up.
For more information, visit the restaurant’s official website, or call 941-955-7771.
Yoder’s Restaurant, 3434 Bahia Vista St., Sarasota, FL 34239, Phone: 941-955-7771
More Sarasota restaurants